Lindsay Lohan Is the Face of Jill Stuart's New Couture Line
No strange to modeling, Lindsay Lohan lands her another project as she's been chosen to be the face of designer Jill Stuart's latest collection.
Stuart has signed the modeling contract with Lindsay to showcase her fall collection with the beauty slated to shoot the adverts in Japan over the next ten days.
That's not all that will be keeping the young star busy as after they shoot Lindsay will have to fly to London where she is to film "The Best Time of Our Lives1," a biopic about the love life of poet Dylan Thomas, alongside Keira Knightley.
1 The Best Time of Our Lives (UK title) aka The Edge of Love (US Working Title)
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'