Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal for Real and Are Taking It Slow
If you are well aware with what is going on between the co-stars, you won't be shock that the rumors on the street are true. Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are dating and taking it slow.
A month after report on their dating came to the surface, it is now confirmed that the movie stars seem to be deepening their relationship. During the past few weeks, the duo have been spotted dining together in LA and hanging out with Reese's two children in NY.
"In the last month, they've been spending a lot more time together," a source close to Gyllenhaal told People, "Jake really likes her and isn't at all concerned that she has two kids."
Elsewhere, "Reese is ready for someone she can trust. Jake is an actor, is stable, has a successful career and wouldn't want her money, so she can trust him," a Us Weekly source and close friend of Witherspoon said.
A friend of Gyllenhaal, moreover, said both the actor and Witherspoon are taking it slow, adding "They are seeing each other and seeing where it goes. This is for real."
Witherspoon and Gyllenhaal are co-stars in the thriller "Rendition," slated to hit the theater November 30th later this year. She filed for divorce from hubby Ryan Phillippe on November 8, 2006, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'