Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal for Real and Are Taking It Slow
If you are well aware with what is going on between the co-stars, you won't be shock that the rumors on the street are true. Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are dating and taking it slow.
A month after report on their dating came to the surface, it is now confirmed that the movie stars seem to be deepening their relationship. During the past few weeks, the duo have been spotted dining together in LA and hanging out with Reese's two children in NY.
"In the last month, they've been spending a lot more time together," a source close to Gyllenhaal told People, "Jake really likes her and isn't at all concerned that she has two kids."
Elsewhere, "Reese is ready for someone she can trust. Jake is an actor, is stable, has a successful career and wouldn't want her money, so she can trust him," a Us Weekly source and close friend of Witherspoon said.
A friend of Gyllenhaal, moreover, said both the actor and Witherspoon are taking it slow, adding "They are seeing each other and seeing where it goes. This is for real."
Witherspoon and Gyllenhaal are co-stars in the thriller "Rendition," slated to hit the theater November 30th later this year. She filed for divorce from hubby Ryan Phillippe on November 8, 2006, citing irreconcilable differences.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement