Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal for Real and Are Taking It Slow
If you are well aware with what is going on between the co-stars, you won't be shock that the rumors on the street are true. Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are dating and taking it slow.
A month after report on their dating came to the surface, it is now confirmed that the movie stars seem to be deepening their relationship. During the past few weeks, the duo have been spotted dining together in LA and hanging out with Reese's two children in NY.
"In the last month, they've been spending a lot more time together," a source close to Gyllenhaal told People, "Jake really likes her and isn't at all concerned that she has two kids."
Elsewhere, "Reese is ready for someone she can trust. Jake is an actor, is stable, has a successful career and wouldn't want her money, so she can trust him," a Us Weekly source and close friend of Witherspoon said.
A friend of Gyllenhaal, moreover, said both the actor and Witherspoon are taking it slow, adding "They are seeing each other and seeing where it goes. This is for real."
Witherspoon and Gyllenhaal are co-stars in the thriller "Rendition," slated to hit the theater November 30th later this year. She filed for divorce from hubby Ryan Phillippe on November 8, 2006, citing irreconcilable differences.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns