Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal for Real and Are Taking It Slow
If you are well aware with what is going on between the co-stars, you won't be shock that the rumors on the street are true. Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are dating and taking it slow.
A month after report on their dating came to the surface, it is now confirmed that the movie stars seem to be deepening their relationship. During the past few weeks, the duo have been spotted dining together in LA and hanging out with Reese's two children in NY.
"In the last month, they've been spending a lot more time together," a source close to Gyllenhaal told People, "Jake really likes her and isn't at all concerned that she has two kids."
Elsewhere, "Reese is ready for someone she can trust. Jake is an actor, is stable, has a successful career and wouldn't want her money, so she can trust him," a Us Weekly source and close friend of Witherspoon said.
A friend of Gyllenhaal, moreover, said both the actor and Witherspoon are taking it slow, adding "They are seeing each other and seeing where it goes. This is for real."
Witherspoon and Gyllenhaal are co-stars in the thriller "Rendition," slated to hit the theater November 30th later this year. She filed for divorce from hubby Ryan Phillippe on November 8, 2006, citing irreconcilable differences.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage