PBS Brings "America at a Crossroads"
Taking deep concern on the critical issues posed by September 11th incident, PBS TV network is going to launch a special series consisting of eleven independently produced documentaries which explore the challenges confronting the post-9/11 world, including the war on terrorism, the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as the experience of American troops serving abroad.
Entitled "America at Crossroad", the series will premiere on Sunday, April 15, 2007 to then runs through Friday, April 20 hosted by Robert MacNeil who will provide context to the compelling stories and provocative points of view throughout its airings. List of the films featured can be viewed on the series' section at the network's official site with footage from the series available at YouTube.
In companion to the show, there will be an extensive media and outreach campaign in more than 25 communities designed to create a national dialogue surrounding the crucial issues explored in it. The campaign encompasses screenings and discussions with U.S. military personnel, leading policy experts and Islamic leaders; an in-depth online presence; also educational initiatives.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower