"Sin City" May Go to the Small Screen
In the wait for "Sin City 2" to grace the big screen, a surprising yet delightful tidbit has come out from Robert Rodriguez's mouth about the franchise.
The Mexican-American filmmaker told PBS' "The Charlie Rose Show" that "Sin City" would probably continue in some form on television while revealing that the sequel to the flick may get filmed in June this year. It is presumed that the man possibly begins working on the planned series after the release of "Sin City 2" in theaters.
Based on Frank Miller's graphic novel series of the same name, "Sin City" centers on the fictional northwestern Basin City, a corrupt and violent town where tales of murder, romance and revenge intertwine. It resulted great on the box office, garnering domestic gross around $74.1 million and $84.6 million overseas to make up a total worldwide tally of over $158 million.
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini