"Sin City" May Go to the Small Screen
In the wait for "Sin City 2" to grace the big screen, a surprising yet delightful tidbit has come out from Robert Rodriguez's mouth about the franchise.
The Mexican-American filmmaker told PBS' "The Charlie Rose Show" that "Sin City" would probably continue in some form on television while revealing that the sequel to the flick may get filmed in June this year. It is presumed that the man possibly begins working on the planned series after the release of "Sin City 2" in theaters.
Based on Frank Miller's graphic novel series of the same name, "Sin City" centers on the fictional northwestern Basin City, a corrupt and violent town where tales of murder, romance and revenge intertwine. It resulted great on the box office, garnering domestic gross around $74.1 million and $84.6 million overseas to make up a total worldwide tally of over $158 million.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell