"Sin City" May Go to the Small Screen
In the wait for "Sin City 2" to grace the big screen, a surprising yet delightful tidbit has come out from Robert Rodriguez's mouth about the franchise.
The Mexican-American filmmaker told PBS' "The Charlie Rose Show" that "Sin City" would probably continue in some form on television while revealing that the sequel to the flick may get filmed in June this year. It is presumed that the man possibly begins working on the planned series after the release of "Sin City 2" in theaters.
Based on Frank Miller's graphic novel series of the same name, "Sin City" centers on the fictional northwestern Basin City, a corrupt and violent town where tales of murder, romance and revenge intertwine. It resulted great on the box office, garnering domestic gross around $74.1 million and $84.6 million overseas to make up a total worldwide tally of over $158 million.
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?