"Sin City" May Go to the Small Screen
In the wait for "Sin City 2" to grace the big screen, a surprising yet delightful tidbit has come out from Robert Rodriguez's mouth about the franchise.
The Mexican-American filmmaker told PBS' "The Charlie Rose Show" that "Sin City" would probably continue in some form on television while revealing that the sequel to the flick may get filmed in June this year. It is presumed that the man possibly begins working on the planned series after the release of "Sin City 2" in theaters.
Based on Frank Miller's graphic novel series of the same name, "Sin City" centers on the fictional northwestern Basin City, a corrupt and violent town where tales of murder, romance and revenge intertwine. It resulted great on the box office, garnering domestic gross around $74.1 million and $84.6 million overseas to make up a total worldwide tally of over $158 million.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman