"Sin City" May Go to the Small Screen
In the wait for "Sin City 2" to grace the big screen, a surprising yet delightful tidbit has come out from Robert Rodriguez's mouth about the franchise.
The Mexican-American filmmaker told PBS' "The Charlie Rose Show" that "Sin City" would probably continue in some form on television while revealing that the sequel to the flick may get filmed in June this year. It is presumed that the man possibly begins working on the planned series after the release of "Sin City 2" in theaters.
Based on Frank Miller's graphic novel series of the same name, "Sin City" centers on the fictional northwestern Basin City, a corrupt and violent town where tales of murder, romance and revenge intertwine. It resulted great on the box office, garnering domestic gross around $74.1 million and $84.6 million overseas to make up a total worldwide tally of over $158 million.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M