Approval Acquired for "Southland Tales" to Get More Polish
Prepare for better look on "Southland Tales", folks as the flick's writer/director Richard Kelly has delightfully stated via his blog that he has obtained a green light from Sony Pictures Entertainment to make additional round of visual effects for the movie.
Expressing his excitement and relief of being able to "finish the film properly", the Virginia-born filmmaker remarked that the picture would be "completely finished for the first public screening sometime mid-summer" while promising to inform its release date as well as the coming of its teaser trailer.
A portrait of Los Angeles and a comment on the military-industrial newstainment complex set in the future, "Tales" concerns Boxer Santaros, an action film actor stricken with amnesia, whose life intertwines with an ex-porn star and twin brothers Roland and Ronald Taverner whose destinies become confused with that of all mankind. It got premiered at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival as one of the films in competition.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season