Approval Acquired for "Southland Tales" to Get More Polish
Prepare for better look on "Southland Tales", folks as the flick's writer/director Richard Kelly has delightfully stated via his blog that he has obtained a green light from Sony Pictures Entertainment to make additional round of visual effects for the movie.
Expressing his excitement and relief of being able to "finish the film properly", the Virginia-born filmmaker remarked that the picture would be "completely finished for the first public screening sometime mid-summer" while promising to inform its release date as well as the coming of its teaser trailer.
A portrait of Los Angeles and a comment on the military-industrial newstainment complex set in the future, "Tales" concerns Boxer Santaros, an action film actor stricken with amnesia, whose life intertwines with an ex-porn star and twin brothers Roland and Ronald Taverner whose destinies become confused with that of all mankind. It got premiered at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival as one of the films in competition.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2