Approval Acquired for "Southland Tales" to Get More Polish
Prepare for better look on "Southland Tales", folks as the flick's writer/director Richard Kelly has delightfully stated via his blog that he has obtained a green light from Sony Pictures Entertainment to make additional round of visual effects for the movie.
Expressing his excitement and relief of being able to "finish the film properly", the Virginia-born filmmaker remarked that the picture would be "completely finished for the first public screening sometime mid-summer" while promising to inform its release date as well as the coming of its teaser trailer.
A portrait of Los Angeles and a comment on the military-industrial newstainment complex set in the future, "Tales" concerns Boxer Santaros, an action film actor stricken with amnesia, whose life intertwines with an ex-porn star and twin brothers Roland and Ronald Taverner whose destinies become confused with that of all mankind. It got premiered at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival as one of the films in competition.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'