Approval Acquired for "Southland Tales" to Get More Polish
Prepare for better look on "Southland Tales", folks as the flick's writer/director Richard Kelly has delightfully stated via his blog that he has obtained a green light from Sony Pictures Entertainment to make additional round of visual effects for the movie.
Expressing his excitement and relief of being able to "finish the film properly", the Virginia-born filmmaker remarked that the picture would be "completely finished for the first public screening sometime mid-summer" while promising to inform its release date as well as the coming of its teaser trailer.
A portrait of Los Angeles and a comment on the military-industrial newstainment complex set in the future, "Tales" concerns Boxer Santaros, an action film actor stricken with amnesia, whose life intertwines with an ex-porn star and twin brothers Roland and Ronald Taverner whose destinies become confused with that of all mankind. It got premiered at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival as one of the films in competition.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service