Approval Acquired for "Southland Tales" to Get More Polish
Prepare for better look on "Southland Tales", folks as the flick's writer/director Richard Kelly has delightfully stated via his blog that he has obtained a green light from Sony Pictures Entertainment to make additional round of visual effects for the movie.
Expressing his excitement and relief of being able to "finish the film properly", the Virginia-born filmmaker remarked that the picture would be "completely finished for the first public screening sometime mid-summer" while promising to inform its release date as well as the coming of its teaser trailer.
A portrait of Los Angeles and a comment on the military-industrial newstainment complex set in the future, "Tales" concerns Boxer Santaros, an action film actor stricken with amnesia, whose life intertwines with an ex-porn star and twin brothers Roland and Ronald Taverner whose destinies become confused with that of all mankind. It got premiered at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival as one of the films in competition.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video