Britney Spears Fallen for Another Musical Bad Boy, Howie Day
This just in. Britney Spears is dating singer-songwriter Howie Day.
According to the new issue of Life & Style, Spears met Day while they were at Malibu, California's Promises rehab facility during her recent month-long stay.
"Britney just lights up...when she talks to Howie or tells people about him. She thinks he's very talented and says he's the best kisser," a source close to Spears told Life & Style.
It is said that Spears would like to go public with her romance with Day this summer when she takes him to her cousin Erin's wedding.
"They formed a special bond. They were in group therapy together and Brit found his experiences fascinating. They would talk in their free time and try to have lunch together twice a week," the source went on saying, adding the couple plans to reunite when Day is released from Promises later this month.
More Britney Spears News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards