Britney Spears Fallen for Another Musical Bad Boy, Howie Day
This just in. Britney Spears is dating singer-songwriter Howie Day.
According to the new issue of Life & Style, Spears met Day while they were at Malibu, California's Promises rehab facility during her recent month-long stay.
"Britney just lights up...when she talks to Howie or tells people about him. She thinks he's very talented and says he's the best kisser," a source close to Spears told Life & Style.
It is said that Spears would like to go public with her romance with Day this summer when she takes him to her cousin Erin's wedding.
"They formed a special bond. They were in group therapy together and Brit found his experiences fascinating. They would talk in their free time and try to have lunch together twice a week," the source went on saying, adding the couple plans to reunite when Day is released from Promises later this month.
More Britney Spears News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction