Britney Spears Fallen for Another Musical Bad Boy, Howie Day
This just in. Britney Spears is dating singer-songwriter Howie Day.
According to the new issue of Life & Style, Spears met Day while they were at Malibu, California's Promises rehab facility during her recent month-long stay.
"Britney just lights up...when she talks to Howie or tells people about him. She thinks he's very talented and says he's the best kisser," a source close to Spears told Life & Style.
It is said that Spears would like to go public with her romance with Day this summer when she takes him to her cousin Erin's wedding.
"They formed a special bond. They were in group therapy together and Brit found his experiences fascinating. They would talk in their free time and try to have lunch together twice a week," the source went on saying, adding the couple plans to reunite when Day is released from Promises later this month.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters