Britney Spears Fallen for Another Musical Bad Boy, Howie Day
This just in. Britney Spears is dating singer-songwriter Howie Day.
According to the new issue of Life & Style, Spears met Day while they were at Malibu, California's Promises rehab facility during her recent month-long stay.
"Britney just lights up...when she talks to Howie or tells people about him. She thinks he's very talented and says he's the best kisser," a source close to Spears told Life & Style.
It is said that Spears would like to go public with her romance with Day this summer when she takes him to her cousin Erin's wedding.
"They formed a special bond. They were in group therapy together and Brit found his experiences fascinating. They would talk in their free time and try to have lunch together twice a week," the source went on saying, adding the couple plans to reunite when Day is released from Promises later this month.
More Britney Spears News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash