Britney Spears Fallen for Another Musical Bad Boy, Howie Day
This just in. Britney Spears is dating singer-songwriter Howie Day.
According to the new issue of Life & Style, Spears met Day while they were at Malibu, California's Promises rehab facility during her recent month-long stay.
"Britney just lights up...when she talks to Howie or tells people about him. She thinks he's very talented and says he's the best kisser," a source close to Spears told Life & Style.
It is said that Spears would like to go public with her romance with Day this summer when she takes him to her cousin Erin's wedding.
"They formed a special bond. They were in group therapy together and Brit found his experiences fascinating. They would talk in their free time and try to have lunch together twice a week," the source went on saying, adding the couple plans to reunite when Day is released from Promises later this month.
More Britney Spears News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'