H.I.M. to Release Sixth Studio Album
Finland's very own rock band H.I.M. is to release sixth studio album titled "Venus Doom". The album that is scheduled for July 10 is revealed by the frontman Ville Valo to have fewer complexes, and less confusing materials compared to the previous.
The 2005's "Dark Light" though receiving gold certification, was considered by many as an uneasy listening. That is why Valo said that they simplify the tune of "Venus Doom", but still making it heavier than the rest in terms of the whole idea. Valo added that this record results from the equation between My Bloody Valentine's Loveless and Metallica's Master of Puppets.
"We wanted to make a really rockin' album, one that would explode your speakers. But we also wanted to maintain the melancholy aspects of love and loss in the lyrics and then have the really sweet vocals amidst this storm of guitars," he said. "Lyrically, it's about me losing a relationship and then actually regaining it, and losing my sanity and regaining it."
Claiming that it is a very dark year for them, Valo continued that even though the record is lyrically heavy, but it is also a form of celebration in life. "It's about remembering the ones you loved with a smile rather than being all dark and brooding and having hair in your face and trying to be Robert Smith from The Cure."
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again