No More Storm for Halle Berry
Seems superhero fans have to put down their hopes on seeing Halle Berry back as Storm aka Ororo Munroe in any future "X-Men" spin-offs.
The Oscar-winning actress has slammed reports saying she will reprise the role in a planned new movie revolving around the character, who is depicted to possess the power to control the weather and can fly at high speeds.
"That absolutely is not true and will never happen," the beauty insisted as she told Empire magazine. "Not with me anyway."
Berry first donned the black suit of Storm when the first installment of the hit franchise came to the big screen in 2000. She afterwards returned to play the character twice in "X-Men 2" (2003) and "X-Men: The Last Stand" (2006), which saw her take over the position of the Xavier Institute director as well as the leader of the X-Men.
More Halle Berry News
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?