No More Storm for Halle Berry
Seems superhero fans have to put down their hopes on seeing Halle Berry back as Storm aka Ororo Munroe in any future "X-Men" spin-offs.
The Oscar-winning actress has slammed reports saying she will reprise the role in a planned new movie revolving around the character, who is depicted to possess the power to control the weather and can fly at high speeds.
"That absolutely is not true and will never happen," the beauty insisted as she told Empire magazine. "Not with me anyway."
Berry first donned the black suit of Storm when the first installment of the hit franchise came to the big screen in 2000. She afterwards returned to play the character twice in "X-Men 2" (2003) and "X-Men: The Last Stand" (2006), which saw her take over the position of the Xavier Institute director as well as the leader of the X-Men.
More Halle Berry News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen