No More Storm for Halle Berry
Seems superhero fans have to put down their hopes on seeing Halle Berry back as Storm aka Ororo Munroe in any future "X-Men" spin-offs.
The Oscar-winning actress has slammed reports saying she will reprise the role in a planned new movie revolving around the character, who is depicted to possess the power to control the weather and can fly at high speeds.
"That absolutely is not true and will never happen," the beauty insisted as she told Empire magazine. "Not with me anyway."
Berry first donned the black suit of Storm when the first installment of the hit franchise came to the big screen in 2000. She afterwards returned to play the character twice in "X-Men 2" (2003) and "X-Men: The Last Stand" (2006), which saw her take over the position of the Xavier Institute director as well as the leader of the X-Men.
More Halle Berry News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy