No More Storm for Halle Berry
Seems superhero fans have to put down their hopes on seeing Halle Berry back as Storm aka Ororo Munroe in any future "X-Men" spin-offs.
The Oscar-winning actress has slammed reports saying she will reprise the role in a planned new movie revolving around the character, who is depicted to possess the power to control the weather and can fly at high speeds.
"That absolutely is not true and will never happen," the beauty insisted as she told Empire magazine. "Not with me anyway."
Berry first donned the black suit of Storm when the first installment of the hit franchise came to the big screen in 2000. She afterwards returned to play the character twice in "X-Men 2" (2003) and "X-Men: The Last Stand" (2006), which saw her take over the position of the Xavier Institute director as well as the leader of the X-Men.
More Halle Berry News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant