No More Storm for Halle Berry
Seems superhero fans have to put down their hopes on seeing Halle Berry back as Storm aka Ororo Munroe in any future "X-Men" spin-offs.
The Oscar-winning actress has slammed reports saying she will reprise the role in a planned new movie revolving around the character, who is depicted to possess the power to control the weather and can fly at high speeds.
"That absolutely is not true and will never happen," the beauty insisted as she told Empire magazine. "Not with me anyway."
Berry first donned the black suit of Storm when the first installment of the hit franchise came to the big screen in 2000. She afterwards returned to play the character twice in "X-Men 2" (2003) and "X-Men: The Last Stand" (2006), which saw her take over the position of the Xavier Institute director as well as the leader of the X-Men.
More Halle Berry News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip