Tobey Maguire Considers Getting Back for "Spider-Man 4"
Looks like Tobey Maguire has begun to change his mind on the future installment of "Spider-Man" series. Contrary to his previous indication of letting go his superhero role after "Spider-Man 3", the actor now is expressing his interest in continuing to be the web-slinger in "Spider-Man 4", according to Sci-Fi Wire.
"Well, it's possible that we make another movie," so the actor said in an interview. "It all depends on if there's a story worth telling. I feel very proud of the three movies that we've made. I feel like the stories all deserve to be told, and, you know, if they come up with a good movie, and the whole team wants to get back together, and we feel like we can make a good movie that's worth making, then I'm up for it."
Plans to go on with the fourth part of the hit franchise came to the surface last January when Superhero Hype! learned from a very reliable source that "Spider-Man" scribe David Koepp has got involved in talks to return penning for the project. Furthermore, producer Avi Arad has been quoted as saying he will move ahead with it even if Maguire turns out to give up his part.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill