Tobey Maguire Considers Getting Back for "Spider-Man 4"
Looks like Tobey Maguire has begun to change his mind on the future installment of "Spider-Man" series. Contrary to his previous indication of letting go his superhero role after "Spider-Man 3", the actor now is expressing his interest in continuing to be the web-slinger in "Spider-Man 4", according to Sci-Fi Wire.
"Well, it's possible that we make another movie," so the actor said in an interview. "It all depends on if there's a story worth telling. I feel very proud of the three movies that we've made. I feel like the stories all deserve to be told, and, you know, if they come up with a good movie, and the whole team wants to get back together, and we feel like we can make a good movie that's worth making, then I'm up for it."
Plans to go on with the fourth part of the hit franchise came to the surface last January when Superhero Hype! learned from a very reliable source that "Spider-Man" scribe David Koepp has got involved in talks to return penning for the project. Furthermore, producer Avi Arad has been quoted as saying he will move ahead with it even if Maguire turns out to give up his part.
More Tobey Maguire News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding