Tobey Maguire Considers Getting Back for "Spider-Man 4"
Looks like Tobey Maguire has begun to change his mind on the future installment of "Spider-Man" series. Contrary to his previous indication of letting go his superhero role after "Spider-Man 3", the actor now is expressing his interest in continuing to be the web-slinger in "Spider-Man 4", according to Sci-Fi Wire.
"Well, it's possible that we make another movie," so the actor said in an interview. "It all depends on if there's a story worth telling. I feel very proud of the three movies that we've made. I feel like the stories all deserve to be told, and, you know, if they come up with a good movie, and the whole team wants to get back together, and we feel like we can make a good movie that's worth making, then I'm up for it."
Plans to go on with the fourth part of the hit franchise came to the surface last January when Superhero Hype! learned from a very reliable source that "Spider-Man" scribe David Koepp has got involved in talks to return penning for the project. Furthermore, producer Avi Arad has been quoted as saying he will move ahead with it even if Maguire turns out to give up his part.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her