A New Line of Sewing Patterns by Hilary Duff
This one is more shocking than that of her reconciliation with former love-rival Lindsay Lohan. In addition to her many personal projects besides singing, Hilary Duff is adding one more, which is a new line of sewing patterns.
The singer, who is enjoying her single life, has launched a new line of sewing patterns. It is said that she already teamed up with the McCall Pattern Company and is about to place the line under her label Stuff by Hilary Duff.
All clothing offerings, include hooded jackets, denim skirts and Capri pants, come in a variety of fabrics and can be personalized with rhinestones, glitter, sequins and other accessories.
Singing, acting, designing clothes, and now launching a new line of sewing patterns. What comes next for Duff?
More Hilary Duff News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars