A New Line of Sewing Patterns by Hilary Duff
This one is more shocking than that of her reconciliation with former love-rival Lindsay Lohan. In addition to her many personal projects besides singing, Hilary Duff is adding one more, which is a new line of sewing patterns.
The singer, who is enjoying her single life, has launched a new line of sewing patterns. It is said that she already teamed up with the McCall Pattern Company and is about to place the line under her label Stuff by Hilary Duff.
All clothing offerings, include hooded jackets, denim skirts and Capri pants, come in a variety of fabrics and can be personalized with rhinestones, glitter, sequins and other accessories.
Singing, acting, designing clothes, and now launching a new line of sewing patterns. What comes next for Duff?
More Hilary Duff News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie