A New Line of Sewing Patterns by Hilary Duff
This one is more shocking than that of her reconciliation with former love-rival Lindsay Lohan. In addition to her many personal projects besides singing, Hilary Duff is adding one more, which is a new line of sewing patterns.
The singer, who is enjoying her single life, has launched a new line of sewing patterns. It is said that she already teamed up with the McCall Pattern Company and is about to place the line under her label Stuff by Hilary Duff.
All clothing offerings, include hooded jackets, denim skirts and Capri pants, come in a variety of fabrics and can be personalized with rhinestones, glitter, sequins and other accessories.
Singing, acting, designing clothes, and now launching a new line of sewing patterns. What comes next for Duff?
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds