A New Line of Sewing Patterns by Hilary Duff
This one is more shocking than that of her reconciliation with former love-rival Lindsay Lohan. In addition to her many personal projects besides singing, Hilary Duff is adding one more, which is a new line of sewing patterns.
The singer, who is enjoying her single life, has launched a new line of sewing patterns. It is said that she already teamed up with the McCall Pattern Company and is about to place the line under her label Stuff by Hilary Duff.
All clothing offerings, include hooded jackets, denim skirts and Capri pants, come in a variety of fabrics and can be personalized with rhinestones, glitter, sequins and other accessories.
Singing, acting, designing clothes, and now launching a new line of sewing patterns. What comes next for Duff?
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion