A New Line of Sewing Patterns by Hilary Duff
This one is more shocking than that of her reconciliation with former love-rival Lindsay Lohan. In addition to her many personal projects besides singing, Hilary Duff is adding one more, which is a new line of sewing patterns.
The singer, who is enjoying her single life, has launched a new line of sewing patterns. It is said that she already teamed up with the McCall Pattern Company and is about to place the line under her label Stuff by Hilary Duff.
All clothing offerings, include hooded jackets, denim skirts and Capri pants, come in a variety of fabrics and can be personalized with rhinestones, glitter, sequins and other accessories.
Singing, acting, designing clothes, and now launching a new line of sewing patterns. What comes next for Duff?
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding