Rapper Nelly Struck by "Rolling Thunder"
One of the well-known hip-hop artists taking smooth venture into film industry, rapper Nelly is set to once again stand in front of the cameras to display his acting knack.
"I can't really talk about it, but we're working on a project with one of my all-time favorite pastimes going on," so the "Hot in Herre" performer revealed to MTV. "Everybody does it: It's a bowling flick."
Claimed by Nelly to be titled "Rolling Thunder", pic is said to be a comedy which follow in the footsteps of pin-spinning movies such as "Kingpin" and "The Big Lebowski." No words yet on names to write, produce, and direct, let alone the production schedule.
Hailed from St. Louis, Missouri, Nelly, whose real name is Cornell Haynes Jr., first came to large recognition through debut album "Country Grammar" that won him a Grammy Award in 2001 and has already been certified nine times Platinum. Last seen on the big screen in "The Longest Yard" (2005), he reportedly will next star in crime drama "The Last Crew" under the direction on New York-born filmmaker Abel Ferrara.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent