Rapper Nelly Struck by "Rolling Thunder"
One of the well-known hip-hop artists taking smooth venture into film industry, rapper Nelly is set to once again stand in front of the cameras to display his acting knack.
"I can't really talk about it, but we're working on a project with one of my all-time favorite pastimes going on," so the "Hot in Herre" performer revealed to MTV. "Everybody does it: It's a bowling flick."
Claimed by Nelly to be titled "Rolling Thunder", pic is said to be a comedy which follow in the footsteps of pin-spinning movies such as "Kingpin" and "The Big Lebowski." No words yet on names to write, produce, and direct, let alone the production schedule.
Hailed from St. Louis, Missouri, Nelly, whose real name is Cornell Haynes Jr., first came to large recognition through debut album "Country Grammar" that won him a Grammy Award in 2001 and has already been certified nine times Platinum. Last seen on the big screen in "The Longest Yard" (2005), he reportedly will next star in crime drama "The Last Crew" under the direction on New York-born filmmaker Abel Ferrara.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie