Rapper Nelly Struck by "Rolling Thunder"
One of the well-known hip-hop artists taking smooth venture into film industry, rapper Nelly is set to once again stand in front of the cameras to display his acting knack.
"I can't really talk about it, but we're working on a project with one of my all-time favorite pastimes going on," so the "Hot in Herre" performer revealed to MTV. "Everybody does it: It's a bowling flick."
Claimed by Nelly to be titled "Rolling Thunder", pic is said to be a comedy which follow in the footsteps of pin-spinning movies such as "Kingpin" and "The Big Lebowski." No words yet on names to write, produce, and direct, let alone the production schedule.
Hailed from St. Louis, Missouri, Nelly, whose real name is Cornell Haynes Jr., first came to large recognition through debut album "Country Grammar" that won him a Grammy Award in 2001 and has already been certified nine times Platinum. Last seen on the big screen in "The Longest Yard" (2005), he reportedly will next star in crime drama "The Last Crew" under the direction on New York-born filmmaker Abel Ferrara.
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'