Rapper Nelly Struck by "Rolling Thunder"
One of the well-known hip-hop artists taking smooth venture into film industry, rapper Nelly is set to once again stand in front of the cameras to display his acting knack.
"I can't really talk about it, but we're working on a project with one of my all-time favorite pastimes going on," so the "Hot in Herre" performer revealed to MTV. "Everybody does it: It's a bowling flick."
Claimed by Nelly to be titled "Rolling Thunder", pic is said to be a comedy which follow in the footsteps of pin-spinning movies such as "Kingpin" and "The Big Lebowski." No words yet on names to write, produce, and direct, let alone the production schedule.
Hailed from St. Louis, Missouri, Nelly, whose real name is Cornell Haynes Jr., first came to large recognition through debut album "Country Grammar" that won him a Grammy Award in 2001 and has already been certified nine times Platinum. Last seen on the big screen in "The Longest Yard" (2005), he reportedly will next star in crime drama "The Last Crew" under the direction on New York-born filmmaker Abel Ferrara.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard