Tori Spelling Graces the Cover of US Weekly, Spills the Bean on Giving Birth to Son Liam
The not-so-famous celebrity mother Tori Spelling graces the cover of the new issue of US Weekly. In an interview with the publication, the actress spills the bean on giving birth to son, Liam Aaron McDermott, with hubby Dean McDermott.
Inside the magazine Tori says Liam's arrival into the world didn't come easy as her water broke 15 days ahead of schedule and doctors had to induce labor, which lasted 17 hours. That's not all, as at one point Liam's heartbeat started dropping, thus forced her to have a caesarean section.
For that part, Tori had Dr. Jason Rothbart, the same doctor who did a C-section for Angelina Jolie in Africa, done it for her. "I asked Dr. Rothbart if he'd do a good job, and he said, 'Well, Angelina didn't complain.' So I was like, 'If Angelina let him do a C-section in Africa, I am OK. I felt comforted by that.'"
Revealing more to US Weekly, Tori also speaks on her reconciliation with mother %Candy Pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week and read more the details on Tori's motherhood.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'