Tori Spelling Graces the Cover of US Weekly, Spills the Bean on Giving Birth to Son Liam
The not-so-famous celebrity mother Tori Spelling graces the cover of the new issue of US Weekly. In an interview with the publication, the actress spills the bean on giving birth to son, Liam Aaron McDermott, with hubby Dean McDermott.
Inside the magazine Tori says Liam's arrival into the world didn't come easy as her water broke 15 days ahead of schedule and doctors had to induce labor, which lasted 17 hours. That's not all, as at one point Liam's heartbeat started dropping, thus forced her to have a caesarean section.
For that part, Tori had Dr. Jason Rothbart, the same doctor who did a C-section for Angelina Jolie in Africa, done it for her. "I asked Dr. Rothbart if he'd do a good job, and he said, 'Well, Angelina didn't complain.' So I was like, 'If Angelina let him do a C-section in Africa, I am OK. I felt comforted by that.'"
Revealing more to US Weekly, Tori also speaks on her reconciliation with mother %Candy Pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week and read more the details on Tori's motherhood.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics