Tori Spelling Graces the Cover of US Weekly, Spills the Bean on Giving Birth to Son Liam
The not-so-famous celebrity mother Tori Spelling graces the cover of the new issue of US Weekly. In an interview with the publication, the actress spills the bean on giving birth to son, Liam Aaron McDermott, with hubby Dean McDermott.
Inside the magazine Tori says Liam's arrival into the world didn't come easy as her water broke 15 days ahead of schedule and doctors had to induce labor, which lasted 17 hours. That's not all, as at one point Liam's heartbeat started dropping, thus forced her to have a caesarean section.
For that part, Tori had Dr. Jason Rothbart, the same doctor who did a C-section for Angelina Jolie in Africa, done it for her. "I asked Dr. Rothbart if he'd do a good job, and he said, 'Well, Angelina didn't complain.' So I was like, 'If Angelina let him do a C-section in Africa, I am OK. I felt comforted by that.'"
Revealing more to US Weekly, Tori also speaks on her reconciliation with mother %Candy Pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week and read more the details on Tori's motherhood.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia