Enjoy "Grindhouse" Exclusive Screenings
Delightful news has come out from Dimension Films' pit concerning "Grindhouse." Sure will bring joy to horror fans all around the States, the studio has announced that the anticipated flick will have exclusive late night engagements one day before its official opening date on April 6, 2007.
The exclusive screenings of the movie, however, will be held in thirteen U.S. cities only as they begin on April 5. Included in the list are Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC.
A double feature within a single release, "Grindhouse" consists of Robert Rodriguez-directed zombie flick "Planet Terror" and slasher picture "Death Proof" helmed by Quentin Tarantino with several faux trailers made by Rob Zombie, Eli Roth, and Edgar Wright. The film, however, will be split in two in non-English speaking countries as "Grindhouse: Planet Terror" and "Grindhouse: Death Proof" instead.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7