Enjoy "Grindhouse" Exclusive Screenings
Delightful news has come out from Dimension Films' pit concerning "Grindhouse." Sure will bring joy to horror fans all around the States, the studio has announced that the anticipated flick will have exclusive late night engagements one day before its official opening date on April 6, 2007.
The exclusive screenings of the movie, however, will be held in thirteen U.S. cities only as they begin on April 5. Included in the list are Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC.
A double feature within a single release, "Grindhouse" consists of Robert Rodriguez-directed zombie flick "Planet Terror" and slasher picture "Death Proof" helmed by Quentin Tarantino with several faux trailers made by Rob Zombie, Eli Roth, and Edgar Wright. The film, however, will be split in two in non-English speaking countries as "Grindhouse: Planet Terror" and "Grindhouse: Death Proof" instead.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified