Enjoy "Grindhouse" Exclusive Screenings
Delightful news has come out from Dimension Films' pit concerning "Grindhouse." Sure will bring joy to horror fans all around the States, the studio has announced that the anticipated flick will have exclusive late night engagements one day before its official opening date on April 6, 2007.
The exclusive screenings of the movie, however, will be held in thirteen U.S. cities only as they begin on April 5. Included in the list are Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC.
A double feature within a single release, "Grindhouse" consists of Robert Rodriguez-directed zombie flick "Planet Terror" and slasher picture "Death Proof" helmed by Quentin Tarantino with several faux trailers made by Rob Zombie, Eli Roth, and Edgar Wright. The film, however, will be split in two in non-English speaking countries as "Grindhouse: Planet Terror" and "Grindhouse: Death Proof" instead.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri