Enjoy "Grindhouse" Exclusive Screenings
Delightful news has come out from Dimension Films' pit concerning "Grindhouse." Sure will bring joy to horror fans all around the States, the studio has announced that the anticipated flick will have exclusive late night engagements one day before its official opening date on April 6, 2007.
The exclusive screenings of the movie, however, will be held in thirteen U.S. cities only as they begin on April 5. Included in the list are Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC.
A double feature within a single release, "Grindhouse" consists of Robert Rodriguez-directed zombie flick "Planet Terror" and slasher picture "Death Proof" helmed by Quentin Tarantino with several faux trailers made by Rob Zombie, Eli Roth, and Edgar Wright. The film, however, will be split in two in non-English speaking countries as "Grindhouse: Planet Terror" and "Grindhouse: Death Proof" instead.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo