Rosario Dawson & Rose McGowan Wear Nothing but Bullet Belts on the Cover of Rolling Stone Mag
Rosario Dawson and Rose McGowan are a perfect match. Not only the two beauties match on screen, but off screen as well. See the prove on the cover of the upcoming edition of Rolling Stone magazine, for which the hot chicks are baring all.
In a so-called girl-on-girl action, both Dawson and McGowan wearing nothing but bullet belts. They look sexy. No, not sexy, but hot actually. Get the special new issue of Rolling Stone on newsstands until April 19th and treat your eyes with the actresses getting dirty.
On their posing for the cover of the rock magazine, Dawson reveals McGowan had to stand on a box to make sure her bottom touched her co-star's. "She actually had to be on an apple box to make sure that our butts touched and our shoulders touched," says the actress.
Dawson and McGowan are co-stars in the horror flick "Grindhouse," hit the US theater April 6th.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed