Rosario Dawson & Rose McGowan Wear Nothing but Bullet Belts on the Cover of Rolling Stone Mag
Rosario Dawson and Rose McGowan are a perfect match. Not only the two beauties match on screen, but off screen as well. See the prove on the cover of the upcoming edition of Rolling Stone magazine, for which the hot chicks are baring all.
In a so-called girl-on-girl action, both Dawson and McGowan wearing nothing but bullet belts. They look sexy. No, not sexy, but hot actually. Get the special new issue of Rolling Stone on newsstands until April 19th and treat your eyes with the actresses getting dirty.
On their posing for the cover of the rock magazine, Dawson reveals McGowan had to stand on a box to make sure her bottom touched her co-star's. "She actually had to be on an apple box to make sure that our butts touched and our shoulders touched," says the actress.
Dawson and McGowan are co-stars in the horror flick "Grindhouse," hit the US theater April 6th.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna