Rosario Dawson & Rose McGowan Wear Nothing but Bullet Belts on the Cover of Rolling Stone Mag
Rosario Dawson and Rose McGowan are a perfect match. Not only the two beauties match on screen, but off screen as well. See the prove on the cover of the upcoming edition of Rolling Stone magazine, for which the hot chicks are baring all.
In a so-called girl-on-girl action, both Dawson and McGowan wearing nothing but bullet belts. They look sexy. No, not sexy, but hot actually. Get the special new issue of Rolling Stone on newsstands until April 19th and treat your eyes with the actresses getting dirty.
On their posing for the cover of the rock magazine, Dawson reveals McGowan had to stand on a box to make sure her bottom touched her co-star's. "She actually had to be on an apple box to make sure that our butts touched and our shoulders touched," says the actress.
Dawson and McGowan are co-stars in the horror flick "Grindhouse," hit the US theater April 6th.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars