Rosario Dawson & Rose McGowan Wear Nothing but Bullet Belts on the Cover of Rolling Stone Mag
Rosario Dawson and Rose McGowan are a perfect match. Not only the two beauties match on screen, but off screen as well. See the prove on the cover of the upcoming edition of Rolling Stone magazine, for which the hot chicks are baring all.
In a so-called girl-on-girl action, both Dawson and McGowan wearing nothing but bullet belts. They look sexy. No, not sexy, but hot actually. Get the special new issue of Rolling Stone on newsstands until April 19th and treat your eyes with the actresses getting dirty.
On their posing for the cover of the rock magazine, Dawson reveals McGowan had to stand on a box to make sure her bottom touched her co-star's. "She actually had to be on an apple box to make sure that our butts touched and our shoulders touched," says the actress.
Dawson and McGowan are co-stars in the horror flick "Grindhouse," hit the US theater April 6th.
More Rosario Dawson News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women