Rosario Dawson & Rose McGowan Wear Nothing but Bullet Belts on the Cover of Rolling Stone Mag
Rosario Dawson and Rose McGowan are a perfect match. Not only the two beauties match on screen, but off screen as well. See the prove on the cover of the upcoming edition of Rolling Stone magazine, for which the hot chicks are baring all.
In a so-called girl-on-girl action, both Dawson and McGowan wearing nothing but bullet belts. They look sexy. No, not sexy, but hot actually. Get the special new issue of Rolling Stone on newsstands until April 19th and treat your eyes with the actresses getting dirty.
On their posing for the cover of the rock magazine, Dawson reveals McGowan had to stand on a box to make sure her bottom touched her co-star's. "She actually had to be on an apple box to make sure that our butts touched and our shoulders touched," says the actress.
Dawson and McGowan are co-stars in the horror flick "Grindhouse," hit the US theater April 6th.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels