Martina McBride's Song Supports Anti Violence
Martina McBride's single "Anyway" will be heard quite often lately. Apart from being the first single released from the album "Waking Up laughing", "Anyway" is also the single that will anchor a video trailer about anti violence.
"It's always great when your music not only entertains but makes a difference in others lives. Lifetime Television also does that with their programming. It's a good fit for me," McBride said in an interview with Billboard.com. Some scenes from her "Anyway" video will be featured along with photo stills from photographer Nobuko Oyabu and scenes from Lifetime Television's movie "A Life Inspired".
The movie starring Lea Thompson will premiere April 23 at 9 pm. At the end of the movie, the video trailer will be shown and featured in an online e-card that encourages people to support.
"Wake Up Laughing" is McBride's ninth album which is solo produced. She co-wrote the single "Anyway" with Brad and Brett Warren where Keith Urban provided the guitar sound. This single will be performed when she appeared on April 18th episode of American Idol.
More Martina McBride News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns