Martina McBride's Song Supports Anti Violence
Martina McBride's single "Anyway" will be heard quite often lately. Apart from being the first single released from the album "Waking Up laughing", "Anyway" is also the single that will anchor a video trailer about anti violence.
"It's always great when your music not only entertains but makes a difference in others lives. Lifetime Television also does that with their programming. It's a good fit for me," McBride said in an interview with Billboard.com. Some scenes from her "Anyway" video will be featured along with photo stills from photographer Nobuko Oyabu and scenes from Lifetime Television's movie "A Life Inspired".
The movie starring Lea Thompson will premiere April 23 at 9 pm. At the end of the movie, the video trailer will be shown and featured in an online e-card that encourages people to support.
"Wake Up Laughing" is McBride's ninth album which is solo produced. She co-wrote the single "Anyway" with Brad and Brett Warren where Keith Urban provided the guitar sound. This single will be performed when she appeared on April 18th episode of American Idol.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch