Martina McBride's Song Supports Anti Violence
Martina McBride's single "Anyway" will be heard quite often lately. Apart from being the first single released from the album "Waking Up laughing", "Anyway" is also the single that will anchor a video trailer about anti violence.
"It's always great when your music not only entertains but makes a difference in others lives. Lifetime Television also does that with their programming. It's a good fit for me," McBride said in an interview with Billboard.com. Some scenes from her "Anyway" video will be featured along with photo stills from photographer Nobuko Oyabu and scenes from Lifetime Television's movie "A Life Inspired".
The movie starring Lea Thompson will premiere April 23 at 9 pm. At the end of the movie, the video trailer will be shown and featured in an online e-card that encourages people to support.
"Wake Up Laughing" is McBride's ninth album which is solo produced. She co-wrote the single "Anyway" with Brad and Brett Warren where Keith Urban provided the guitar sound. This single will be performed when she appeared on April 18th episode of American Idol.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'