Martina McBride's Song Supports Anti Violence
Martina McBride's single "Anyway" will be heard quite often lately. Apart from being the first single released from the album "Waking Up laughing", "Anyway" is also the single that will anchor a video trailer about anti violence.
"It's always great when your music not only entertains but makes a difference in others lives. Lifetime Television also does that with their programming. It's a good fit for me," McBride said in an interview with Billboard.com. Some scenes from her "Anyway" video will be featured along with photo stills from photographer Nobuko Oyabu and scenes from Lifetime Television's movie "A Life Inspired".
The movie starring Lea Thompson will premiere April 23 at 9 pm. At the end of the movie, the video trailer will be shown and featured in an online e-card that encourages people to support.
"Wake Up Laughing" is McBride's ninth album which is solo produced. She co-wrote the single "Anyway" with Brad and Brett Warren where Keith Urban provided the guitar sound. This single will be performed when she appeared on April 18th episode of American Idol.
More Martina McBride News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera