Martina McBride's Song Supports Anti Violence
Martina McBride's single "Anyway" will be heard quite often lately. Apart from being the first single released from the album "Waking Up laughing", "Anyway" is also the single that will anchor a video trailer about anti violence.
"It's always great when your music not only entertains but makes a difference in others lives. Lifetime Television also does that with their programming. It's a good fit for me," McBride said in an interview with Billboard.com. Some scenes from her "Anyway" video will be featured along with photo stills from photographer Nobuko Oyabu and scenes from Lifetime Television's movie "A Life Inspired".
The movie starring Lea Thompson will premiere April 23 at 9 pm. At the end of the movie, the video trailer will be shown and featured in an online e-card that encourages people to support.
"Wake Up Laughing" is McBride's ninth album which is solo produced. She co-wrote the single "Anyway" with Brad and Brett Warren where Keith Urban provided the guitar sound. This single will be performed when she appeared on April 18th episode of American Idol.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl