Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan End Feud
It's over between Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. The two starlets have reportedly ended their five-years feud, and were spotted hanging out together lately.
If Us Weekly is to be believed, the former rivals were seen partied alongside each other at Hollywood hotspot Les Deux on March 30th.
"We are both adults and whatever happened, happened when we were young," People quoted Duff as saying. "It's over."
Patched up their differences, Lohan also showed up at the release party for Duff's new album "Dignity" on Monday April 2nd.
Duff and Lohan had a conflict dating back to 2002 when they simultaneously dated pop singer Aaron Carter. Now that they've grown up, they finally realized that he's nothing to either of them. Thanks God.
More Hilary Duff News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money