Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan End Feud
It's over between Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. The two starlets have reportedly ended their five-years feud, and were spotted hanging out together lately.
If Us Weekly is to be believed, the former rivals were seen partied alongside each other at Hollywood hotspot Les Deux on March 30th.
"We are both adults and whatever happened, happened when we were young," People quoted Duff as saying. "It's over."
Patched up their differences, Lohan also showed up at the release party for Duff's new album "Dignity" on Monday April 2nd.
Duff and Lohan had a conflict dating back to 2002 when they simultaneously dated pop singer Aaron Carter. Now that they've grown up, they finally realized that he's nothing to either of them. Thanks God.
More Hilary Duff News
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour