Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan End Feud
It's over between Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. The two starlets have reportedly ended their five-years feud, and were spotted hanging out together lately.
If Us Weekly is to be believed, the former rivals were seen partied alongside each other at Hollywood hotspot Les Deux on March 30th.
"We are both adults and whatever happened, happened when we were young," People quoted Duff as saying. "It's over."
Patched up their differences, Lohan also showed up at the release party for Duff's new album "Dignity" on Monday April 2nd.
Duff and Lohan had a conflict dating back to 2002 when they simultaneously dated pop singer Aaron Carter. Now that they've grown up, they finally realized that he's nothing to either of them. Thanks God.
More Hilary Duff News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary