Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan End Feud
It's over between Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. The two starlets have reportedly ended their five-years feud, and were spotted hanging out together lately.
If Us Weekly is to be believed, the former rivals were seen partied alongside each other at Hollywood hotspot Les Deux on March 30th.
"We are both adults and whatever happened, happened when we were young," People quoted Duff as saying. "It's over."
Patched up their differences, Lohan also showed up at the release party for Duff's new album "Dignity" on Monday April 2nd.
Duff and Lohan had a conflict dating back to 2002 when they simultaneously dated pop singer Aaron Carter. Now that they've grown up, they finally realized that he's nothing to either of them. Thanks God.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story