Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan End Feud
It's over between Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. The two starlets have reportedly ended their five-years feud, and were spotted hanging out together lately.
If Us Weekly is to be believed, the former rivals were seen partied alongside each other at Hollywood hotspot Les Deux on March 30th.
"We are both adults and whatever happened, happened when we were young," People quoted Duff as saying. "It's over."
Patched up their differences, Lohan also showed up at the release party for Duff's new album "Dignity" on Monday April 2nd.
Duff and Lohan had a conflict dating back to 2002 when they simultaneously dated pop singer Aaron Carter. Now that they've grown up, they finally realized that he's nothing to either of them. Thanks God.
More Hilary Duff News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off