The Divorce of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown Approved to Become Final
She wiped her tears during the court proceeding Wednesday April 4th and refused to comment to reporters as she left the courtroom. Whitney Houston has her divorce to hubby Bobby Brown approved by a judge in Orange County, Calif., and will become final by April 24th.
Judge Franz E. Miller, moreover, awarded custody of the couple's 14-year-old daughter, Bobbi Christina Brown, to Houston who testified that she didn't need spousal or child support and that her daughter, Bobbi, couldn't rely on Brown.
Further the singer reveals, "He's unreliable. If he says he's going to come, something he does, usually he doesn't." Following the decision, an attorney for Brown says he will file a petition to overturn the judge's decision.
Brown, 40, and Houston, 43, had been married for 14 years. She initially filed for legal separation from Brown on Sept. 8, 2006, then proceeded with a request for a divorce in mid-October. On Dec. 28, she requested a default judgment to fast-track the dissolution of the marriage.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures