The Divorce of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown Approved to Become Final
She wiped her tears during the court proceeding Wednesday April 4th and refused to comment to reporters as she left the courtroom. Whitney Houston has her divorce to hubby Bobby Brown approved by a judge in Orange County, Calif., and will become final by April 24th.
Judge Franz E. Miller, moreover, awarded custody of the couple's 14-year-old daughter, Bobbi Christina Brown, to Houston who testified that she didn't need spousal or child support and that her daughter, Bobbi, couldn't rely on Brown.
Further the singer reveals, "He's unreliable. If he says he's going to come, something he does, usually he doesn't." Following the decision, an attorney for Brown says he will file a petition to overturn the judge's decision.
Brown, 40, and Houston, 43, had been married for 14 years. She initially filed for legal separation from Brown on Sept. 8, 2006, then proceeded with a request for a divorce in mid-October. On Dec. 28, she requested a default judgment to fast-track the dissolution of the marriage.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'