The Divorce of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown Approved to Become Final
She wiped her tears during the court proceeding Wednesday April 4th and refused to comment to reporters as she left the courtroom. Whitney Houston has her divorce to hubby Bobby Brown approved by a judge in Orange County, Calif., and will become final by April 24th.
Judge Franz E. Miller, moreover, awarded custody of the couple's 14-year-old daughter, Bobbi Christina Brown, to Houston who testified that she didn't need spousal or child support and that her daughter, Bobbi, couldn't rely on Brown.
Further the singer reveals, "He's unreliable. If he says he's going to come, something he does, usually he doesn't." Following the decision, an attorney for Brown says he will file a petition to overturn the judge's decision.
Brown, 40, and Houston, 43, had been married for 14 years. She initially filed for legal separation from Brown on Sept. 8, 2006, then proceeded with a request for a divorce in mid-October. On Dec. 28, she requested a default judgment to fast-track the dissolution of the marriage.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'