Warner Bros. Forging "Metal Men"
It's just one day ago we learned about Warner Bros. Pictures developing "Rex Libris" based on the James Turner comic book series and now, the company is speedily adding one more of the kind to the list.
The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that the company is on the move to make "Metal Men", which will be an adaptation of the DC Comics characters created by writer Robert Kanigher, pencilled by Ross Andru, and inked by Mike Esposito. First appeared in 1962, they were presented as six advanced artificially intelligent robots invented by brilliant scientist Dr. William "Will" Magnus.
In bringing the project to life, Warner has already assigned Eric Champnella to work on the script with Lauren Shuler Donner and Jack Leslie both producing. Meanwhile, Geoff Johns, who previously served as an assistant to Donner's husband Richard Donner before becoming one of the comic world's prominent writers, will executive produce.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'