Warner Bros. Forging "Metal Men"
It's just one day ago we learned about Warner Bros. Pictures developing "Rex Libris" based on the James Turner comic book series and now, the company is speedily adding one more of the kind to the list.
The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that the company is on the move to make "Metal Men", which will be an adaptation of the DC Comics characters created by writer Robert Kanigher, pencilled by Ross Andru, and inked by Mike Esposito. First appeared in 1962, they were presented as six advanced artificially intelligent robots invented by brilliant scientist Dr. William "Will" Magnus.
In bringing the project to life, Warner has already assigned Eric Champnella to work on the script with Lauren Shuler Donner and Jack Leslie both producing. Meanwhile, Geoff Johns, who previously served as an assistant to Donner's husband Richard Donner before becoming one of the comic world's prominent writers, will executive produce.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier