Warner Bros. Forging "Metal Men"
It's just one day ago we learned about Warner Bros. Pictures developing "Rex Libris" based on the James Turner comic book series and now, the company is speedily adding one more of the kind to the list.
The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that the company is on the move to make "Metal Men", which will be an adaptation of the DC Comics characters created by writer Robert Kanigher, pencilled by Ross Andru, and inked by Mike Esposito. First appeared in 1962, they were presented as six advanced artificially intelligent robots invented by brilliant scientist Dr. William "Will" Magnus.
In bringing the project to life, Warner has already assigned Eric Champnella to work on the script with Lauren Shuler Donner and Jack Leslie both producing. Meanwhile, Geoff Johns, who previously served as an assistant to Donner's husband Richard Donner before becoming one of the comic world's prominent writers, will executive produce.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps