Warner Bros. Forging "Metal Men"
It's just one day ago we learned about Warner Bros. Pictures developing "Rex Libris" based on the James Turner comic book series and now, the company is speedily adding one more of the kind to the list.
The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that the company is on the move to make "Metal Men", which will be an adaptation of the DC Comics characters created by writer Robert Kanigher, pencilled by Ross Andru, and inked by Mike Esposito. First appeared in 1962, they were presented as six advanced artificially intelligent robots invented by brilliant scientist Dr. William "Will" Magnus.
In bringing the project to life, Warner has already assigned Eric Champnella to work on the script with Lauren Shuler Donner and Jack Leslie both producing. Meanwhile, Geoff Johns, who previously served as an assistant to Donner's husband Richard Donner before becoming one of the comic world's prominent writers, will executive produce.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident