Warner Bros. Forging "Metal Men"
It's just one day ago we learned about Warner Bros. Pictures developing "Rex Libris" based on the James Turner comic book series and now, the company is speedily adding one more of the kind to the list.
The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that the company is on the move to make "Metal Men", which will be an adaptation of the DC Comics characters created by writer Robert Kanigher, pencilled by Ross Andru, and inked by Mike Esposito. First appeared in 1962, they were presented as six advanced artificially intelligent robots invented by brilliant scientist Dr. William "Will" Magnus.
In bringing the project to life, Warner has already assigned Eric Champnella to work on the script with Lauren Shuler Donner and Jack Leslie both producing. Meanwhile, Geoff Johns, who previously served as an assistant to Donner's husband Richard Donner before becoming one of the comic world's prominent writers, will executive produce.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight