Tameka Foster Pregnant, Usher Will Claim It As His Own
Usher is acting gentle when it comes to his fiancee's pregnancy. The R&B singer's fiancee, Tameka Foster is pregnant, it has been reported and he is about to claim it as his own despite the fact that it is not yet known who the father really is.
Foster, a stylist to the star, already has three children. She recently divorced her first husband Ryan Glover and is allegedly four months pregnant with his child. Now that the pregnancy has come to the surface, "Usher is about to come out pretty soon about the baby and will claim it as his own," said a source.
Usher's publicist, Simone Smalls, won't provide details on that matter.
Usher and Foster made their engagement public through his publicist Wednesday March 28th, with further claim he's planning to marry before the end of the year.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer