Tameka Foster Pregnant, Usher Will Claim It As His Own
Usher is acting gentle when it comes to his fiancee's pregnancy. The R&B singer's fiancee, Tameka Foster is pregnant, it has been reported and he is about to claim it as his own despite the fact that it is not yet known who the father really is.
Foster, a stylist to the star, already has three children. She recently divorced her first husband Ryan Glover and is allegedly four months pregnant with his child. Now that the pregnancy has come to the surface, "Usher is about to come out pretty soon about the baby and will claim it as his own," said a source.
Usher's publicist, Simone Smalls, won't provide details on that matter.
Usher and Foster made their engagement public through his publicist Wednesday March 28th, with further claim he's planning to marry before the end of the year.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week