Tameka Foster Pregnant, Usher Will Claim It As His Own
Usher is acting gentle when it comes to his fiancee's pregnancy. The R&B singer's fiancee, Tameka Foster is pregnant, it has been reported and he is about to claim it as his own despite the fact that it is not yet known who the father really is.
Foster, a stylist to the star, already has three children. She recently divorced her first husband Ryan Glover and is allegedly four months pregnant with his child. Now that the pregnancy has come to the surface, "Usher is about to come out pretty soon about the baby and will claim it as his own," said a source.
Usher's publicist, Simone Smalls, won't provide details on that matter.
Usher and Foster made their engagement public through his publicist Wednesday March 28th, with further claim he's planning to marry before the end of the year.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent