Tameka Foster Pregnant, Usher Will Claim It As His Own
Usher is acting gentle when it comes to his fiancee's pregnancy. The R&B singer's fiancee, Tameka Foster is pregnant, it has been reported and he is about to claim it as his own despite the fact that it is not yet known who the father really is.
Foster, a stylist to the star, already has three children. She recently divorced her first husband Ryan Glover and is allegedly four months pregnant with his child. Now that the pregnancy has come to the surface, "Usher is about to come out pretty soon about the baby and will claim it as his own," said a source.
Usher's publicist, Simone Smalls, won't provide details on that matter.
Usher and Foster made their engagement public through his publicist Wednesday March 28th, with further claim he's planning to marry before the end of the year.
More Usher News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer