Tameka Foster Pregnant, Usher Will Claim It As His Own
Usher is acting gentle when it comes to his fiancee's pregnancy. The R&B singer's fiancee, Tameka Foster is pregnant, it has been reported and he is about to claim it as his own despite the fact that it is not yet known who the father really is.
Foster, a stylist to the star, already has three children. She recently divorced her first husband Ryan Glover and is allegedly four months pregnant with his child. Now that the pregnancy has come to the surface, "Usher is about to come out pretty soon about the baby and will claim it as his own," said a source.
Usher's publicist, Simone Smalls, won't provide details on that matter.
Usher and Foster made their engagement public through his publicist Wednesday March 28th, with further claim he's planning to marry before the end of the year.
More Usher News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen