Second Tour Cancellation from The View
Another cancellation as a result of visa problem has occurred in The View's tour. The indie rock band from Scotland cannot proceed with their scheduled performances in US that initially were slated on April 30 in Cambridge, MA up to May 15 in Portland, OR.
The tour that actually is conducted in support of debut album "Hats off to the Busker", will call 10 dates off. They have previously cancelled this tour in February and reschedule it for this month.
This second cancellation may be triggered by the problems with the authority that they faced in February 2006. Frontman Kyle Falconer was caught in possession of cocaine and therefore went to court for it. The attorney has stated that their tour in US may be threatened. It was proven right.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show