Second Tour Cancellation from The View
Another cancellation as a result of visa problem has occurred in The View's tour. The indie rock band from Scotland cannot proceed with their scheduled performances in US that initially were slated on April 30 in Cambridge, MA up to May 15 in Portland, OR.
The tour that actually is conducted in support of debut album "Hats off to the Busker", will call 10 dates off. They have previously cancelled this tour in February and reschedule it for this month.
This second cancellation may be triggered by the problems with the authority that they faced in February 2006. Frontman Kyle Falconer was caught in possession of cocaine and therefore went to court for it. The attorney has stated that their tour in US may be threatened. It was proven right.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck