Second Tour Cancellation from The View
Another cancellation as a result of visa problem has occurred in The View's tour. The indie rock band from Scotland cannot proceed with their scheduled performances in US that initially were slated on April 30 in Cambridge, MA up to May 15 in Portland, OR.
The tour that actually is conducted in support of debut album "Hats off to the Busker", will call 10 dates off. They have previously cancelled this tour in February and reschedule it for this month.
This second cancellation may be triggered by the problems with the authority that they faced in February 2006. Frontman Kyle Falconer was caught in possession of cocaine and therefore went to court for it. The attorney has stated that their tour in US may be threatened. It was proven right.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift