Second Tour Cancellation from The View
Another cancellation as a result of visa problem has occurred in The View's tour. The indie rock band from Scotland cannot proceed with their scheduled performances in US that initially were slated on April 30 in Cambridge, MA up to May 15 in Portland, OR.
The tour that actually is conducted in support of debut album "Hats off to the Busker", will call 10 dates off. They have previously cancelled this tour in February and reschedule it for this month.
This second cancellation may be triggered by the problems with the authority that they faced in February 2006. Frontman Kyle Falconer was caught in possession of cocaine and therefore went to court for it. The attorney has stated that their tour in US may be threatened. It was proven right.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna