Second Tour Cancellation from The View
Another cancellation as a result of visa problem has occurred in The View's tour. The indie rock band from Scotland cannot proceed with their scheduled performances in US that initially were slated on April 30 in Cambridge, MA up to May 15 in Portland, OR.
The tour that actually is conducted in support of debut album "Hats off to the Busker", will call 10 dates off. They have previously cancelled this tour in February and reschedule it for this month.
This second cancellation may be triggered by the problems with the authority that they faced in February 2006. Frontman Kyle Falconer was caught in possession of cocaine and therefore went to court for it. The attorney has stated that their tour in US may be threatened. It was proven right.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?