Adam Sandler Tells "Bedtime Stories"
Marching his feet back to Walt Disney Pictures after nine years, Adam Sandler has given positive sign to topline the company's family comedy "Bedtime Stories" as well as to produce the flick via his Happy Madison Productions.
Marking Sandler's first big screen project for Disney since 1998's "The Waterboy", the picture will find the funnyman play a harried architect whose life is turned upside down when the bedtime stories he reads for his niece and nephew to begin to come true.
Shooting is slated to start August this year for a holiday 2008 release under the direction of Adam Shankman who is set to helm based on Matt Lopez's script. Sandler's partner at Happy Madison Jack Giarraputo will also produce alongside Andrew Gunn with Shankman, Jennifer Gibgot, and Anne Marie Sanderlin all executive producing.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image