Adam Sandler Tells "Bedtime Stories"
Marching his feet back to Walt Disney Pictures after nine years, Adam Sandler has given positive sign to topline the company's family comedy "Bedtime Stories" as well as to produce the flick via his Happy Madison Productions.
Marking Sandler's first big screen project for Disney since 1998's "The Waterboy", the picture will find the funnyman play a harried architect whose life is turned upside down when the bedtime stories he reads for his niece and nephew to begin to come true.
Shooting is slated to start August this year for a holiday 2008 release under the direction of Adam Shankman who is set to helm based on Matt Lopez's script. Sandler's partner at Happy Madison Jack Giarraputo will also produce alongside Andrew Gunn with Shankman, Jennifer Gibgot, and Anne Marie Sanderlin all executive producing.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer