Adam Sandler Tells "Bedtime Stories"
Marching his feet back to Walt Disney Pictures after nine years, Adam Sandler has given positive sign to topline the company's family comedy "Bedtime Stories" as well as to produce the flick via his Happy Madison Productions.
Marking Sandler's first big screen project for Disney since 1998's "The Waterboy", the picture will find the funnyman play a harried architect whose life is turned upside down when the bedtime stories he reads for his niece and nephew to begin to come true.
Shooting is slated to start August this year for a holiday 2008 release under the direction of Adam Shankman who is set to helm based on Matt Lopez's script. Sandler's partner at Happy Madison Jack Giarraputo will also produce alongside Andrew Gunn with Shankman, Jennifer Gibgot, and Anne Marie Sanderlin all executive producing.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri