Adam Sandler Tells "Bedtime Stories"
Marching his feet back to Walt Disney Pictures after nine years, Adam Sandler has given positive sign to topline the company's family comedy "Bedtime Stories" as well as to produce the flick via his Happy Madison Productions.
Marking Sandler's first big screen project for Disney since 1998's "The Waterboy", the picture will find the funnyman play a harried architect whose life is turned upside down when the bedtime stories he reads for his niece and nephew to begin to come true.
Shooting is slated to start August this year for a holiday 2008 release under the direction of Adam Shankman who is set to helm based on Matt Lopez's script. Sandler's partner at Happy Madison Jack Giarraputo will also produce alongside Andrew Gunn with Shankman, Jennifer Gibgot, and Anne Marie Sanderlin all executive producing.
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick