Four Studying "Pathology"
Picking up a handful of names to fill in the cast of "Pathology", filmmakers of the flick have smoothly submitted Milo Ventimiglia, Lauren Lee Smith, Johnny Whitworth, and Alyssa Milano into the list, Variety has reported.
A production of Lakeshore Entertainment, the crime thriller follows a group of medical students as they hatch a scheme to see who can commit the perfect crime, one that even a fellow pathologist couldn't unravel. Filming is due to begin early May this year in Los Angeles with commercials director Mark Scholermann helming from script by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor.
Set to produce are Lakeshore's Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi plus Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor. MGM will distribute the movie for domestic release this fall on October 19 while Lakeshore is about to sell the international rights at this year's Cannes Film Festival.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics