Four Studying "Pathology"
Picking up a handful of names to fill in the cast of "Pathology", filmmakers of the flick have smoothly submitted Milo Ventimiglia, Lauren Lee Smith, Johnny Whitworth, and Alyssa Milano into the list, Variety has reported.
A production of Lakeshore Entertainment, the crime thriller follows a group of medical students as they hatch a scheme to see who can commit the perfect crime, one that even a fellow pathologist couldn't unravel. Filming is due to begin early May this year in Los Angeles with commercials director Mark Scholermann helming from script by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor.
Set to produce are Lakeshore's Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi plus Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor. MGM will distribute the movie for domestic release this fall on October 19 while Lakeshore is about to sell the international rights at this year's Cannes Film Festival.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24