Four Studying "Pathology"
Picking up a handful of names to fill in the cast of "Pathology", filmmakers of the flick have smoothly submitted Milo Ventimiglia, Lauren Lee Smith, Johnny Whitworth, and Alyssa Milano into the list, Variety has reported.
A production of Lakeshore Entertainment, the crime thriller follows a group of medical students as they hatch a scheme to see who can commit the perfect crime, one that even a fellow pathologist couldn't unravel. Filming is due to begin early May this year in Los Angeles with commercials director Mark Scholermann helming from script by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor.
Set to produce are Lakeshore's Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi plus Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor. MGM will distribute the movie for domestic release this fall on October 19 while Lakeshore is about to sell the international rights at this year's Cannes Film Festival.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'