Four Studying "Pathology"
Picking up a handful of names to fill in the cast of "Pathology", filmmakers of the flick have smoothly submitted Milo Ventimiglia, Lauren Lee Smith, Johnny Whitworth, and Alyssa Milano into the list, Variety has reported.
A production of Lakeshore Entertainment, the crime thriller follows a group of medical students as they hatch a scheme to see who can commit the perfect crime, one that even a fellow pathologist couldn't unravel. Filming is due to begin early May this year in Los Angeles with commercials director Mark Scholermann helming from script by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor.
Set to produce are Lakeshore's Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi plus Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor. MGM will distribute the movie for domestic release this fall on October 19 while Lakeshore is about to sell the international rights at this year's Cannes Film Festival.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal