Four Studying "Pathology"
Picking up a handful of names to fill in the cast of "Pathology", filmmakers of the flick have smoothly submitted Milo Ventimiglia, Lauren Lee Smith, Johnny Whitworth, and Alyssa Milano into the list, Variety has reported.
A production of Lakeshore Entertainment, the crime thriller follows a group of medical students as they hatch a scheme to see who can commit the perfect crime, one that even a fellow pathologist couldn't unravel. Filming is due to begin early May this year in Los Angeles with commercials director Mark Scholermann helming from script by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor.
Set to produce are Lakeshore's Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi plus Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor. MGM will distribute the movie for domestic release this fall on October 19 while Lakeshore is about to sell the international rights at this year's Cannes Film Festival.
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic