"Gromit" Has a New Role in HMV
Looks like the intelligent dog from "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" will have another job to do for some period of time apart from his 'acting stint.'
Yes, Gromit has been announced to be part of the famous logo of music firm HMV, serving as stand in for its iconic image Nipper the dog in supporting the company's promotion of children's DVDs at its stores for three months.
"It's a great honour to be stepping in the same paw prints as an icon as big as Nipper," Gromit's creator Nick Park commented. "Gromit will look after 'the seat' for as long as Nipper allows."
As for Nipper, which has been featured in the logo listening to an early gramophone recording, HMV's execs have assured that the dog will still represent the firm in other uses of its logo.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?