"Gromit" Has a New Role in HMV
Looks like the intelligent dog from "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" will have another job to do for some period of time apart from his 'acting stint.'
Yes, Gromit has been announced to be part of the famous logo of music firm HMV, serving as stand in for its iconic image Nipper the dog in supporting the company's promotion of children's DVDs at its stores for three months.
"It's a great honour to be stepping in the same paw prints as an icon as big as Nipper," Gromit's creator Nick Park commented. "Gromit will look after 'the seat' for as long as Nipper allows."
As for Nipper, which has been featured in the logo listening to an early gramophone recording, HMV's execs have assured that the dog will still represent the firm in other uses of its logo.
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money