"Gromit" Has a New Role in HMV
Looks like the intelligent dog from "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" will have another job to do for some period of time apart from his 'acting stint.'
Yes, Gromit has been announced to be part of the famous logo of music firm HMV, serving as stand in for its iconic image Nipper the dog in supporting the company's promotion of children's DVDs at its stores for three months.
"It's a great honour to be stepping in the same paw prints as an icon as big as Nipper," Gromit's creator Nick Park commented. "Gromit will look after 'the seat' for as long as Nipper allows."
As for Nipper, which has been featured in the logo listening to an early gramophone recording, HMV's execs have assured that the dog will still represent the firm in other uses of its logo.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard