"Gromit" Has a New Role in HMV
Looks like the intelligent dog from "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" will have another job to do for some period of time apart from his 'acting stint.'
Yes, Gromit has been announced to be part of the famous logo of music firm HMV, serving as stand in for its iconic image Nipper the dog in supporting the company's promotion of children's DVDs at its stores for three months.
"It's a great honour to be stepping in the same paw prints as an icon as big as Nipper," Gromit's creator Nick Park commented. "Gromit will look after 'the seat' for as long as Nipper allows."
As for Nipper, which has been featured in the logo listening to an early gramophone recording, HMV's execs have assured that the dog will still represent the firm in other uses of its logo.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie