Hilary Swank Is One of the "Intimate Strangers"
Manages to stay busy throughout, Hilary Swank is developing a new film feature titled "Intimate Strangers" for Paramount Pictures with an eye to both star in and produce, Variety has learned.
A remake of the 2004 French flick "Confidences trop intimes", the project is likely to closely follow the original's plot which tells about the story of a woman who believes she is going to visit her new shrink but really ends up baring her soul to an accountant.
Name to direct has not yet been known, but it is revealed that script will be penned by Kelly Fremon with Frederic Golchan and Ted Field both producing.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed