Hilary Swank Is One of the "Intimate Strangers"
Manages to stay busy throughout, Hilary Swank is developing a new film feature titled "Intimate Strangers" for Paramount Pictures with an eye to both star in and produce, Variety has learned.
A remake of the 2004 French flick "Confidences trop intimes", the project is likely to closely follow the original's plot which tells about the story of a woman who believes she is going to visit her new shrink but really ends up baring her soul to an accountant.
Name to direct has not yet been known, but it is revealed that script will be penned by Kelly Fremon with Frederic Golchan and Ted Field both producing.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?