Hilary Swank Is One of the "Intimate Strangers"
Manages to stay busy throughout, Hilary Swank is developing a new film feature titled "Intimate Strangers" for Paramount Pictures with an eye to both star in and produce, Variety has learned.
A remake of the 2004 French flick "Confidences trop intimes", the project is likely to closely follow the original's plot which tells about the story of a woman who believes she is going to visit her new shrink but really ends up baring her soul to an accountant.
Name to direct has not yet been known, but it is revealed that script will be penned by Kelly Fremon with Frederic Golchan and Ted Field both producing.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington