Hilary Swank Is One of the "Intimate Strangers"
Manages to stay busy throughout, Hilary Swank is developing a new film feature titled "Intimate Strangers" for Paramount Pictures with an eye to both star in and produce, Variety has learned.
A remake of the 2004 French flick "Confidences trop intimes", the project is likely to closely follow the original's plot which tells about the story of a woman who believes she is going to visit her new shrink but really ends up baring her soul to an accountant.
Name to direct has not yet been known, but it is revealed that script will be penned by Kelly Fremon with Frederic Golchan and Ted Field both producing.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'