Rod Lurie Unleashes the "Dogs"
In his wait to see "Resurrecting the Champ", director Rod Lurie has satisfyingly landed deals to helm thriller picture "Straw Dogs", a remake of the 1971 feature of the same title, at Screen Gems.
Though already hired TV writer Reed Steiner to pen the script with Marc Frydman producing, Screen Gems turns out to still be in the process of obtaining the rights to the original, which initially was produced by ABC Pictures Corp.
The 1971 version, directed by Sam Peckinpah and toplined by Dustin Hoffman, centered on a young American and his English wife who settle in rural England only to then face increasingly vicious local harassment. The new one, on the other hand, is said to take place in U.S. instead.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie