Paramount Applies "Rules of Deception"
Aware of giving more than just an entertainment to moviegoers, Paramount Pictures is about to develop a gritty film feature entitled "The Rules of Deception" with Lorenzo di Bonaventura seating as the producer.
An adaptation of Christopher Reich's book of the same title, the project concerns a physician for Doctors Without Borders whose wife falls into an inaccessible ravine during a hiking in the Swiss Alps. In his grief, he later finds a letter addressed to her of which content unexpectedly brings him to stand in center of a conspiracy that could result in nuclear war in the Middle East.
The original version turns out to be the first of a two-novel series which has been scheduled to hit the stores in summer 2008. The second book, titled "Rules of Vengeance", is currently being written by Reich yet it is still unclear whether the work will also be turned into a big screen feature.
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo