Paramount Applies "Rules of Deception"
Aware of giving more than just an entertainment to moviegoers, Paramount Pictures is about to develop a gritty film feature entitled "The Rules of Deception" with Lorenzo di Bonaventura seating as the producer.
An adaptation of Christopher Reich's book of the same title, the project concerns a physician for Doctors Without Borders whose wife falls into an inaccessible ravine during a hiking in the Swiss Alps. In his grief, he later finds a letter addressed to her of which content unexpectedly brings him to stand in center of a conspiracy that could result in nuclear war in the Middle East.
The original version turns out to be the first of a two-novel series which has been scheduled to hit the stores in summer 2008. The second book, titled "Rules of Vengeance", is currently being written by Reich yet it is still unclear whether the work will also be turned into a big screen feature.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton