Paramount Applies "Rules of Deception"
Aware of giving more than just an entertainment to moviegoers, Paramount Pictures is about to develop a gritty film feature entitled "The Rules of Deception" with Lorenzo di Bonaventura seating as the producer.
An adaptation of Christopher Reich's book of the same title, the project concerns a physician for Doctors Without Borders whose wife falls into an inaccessible ravine during a hiking in the Swiss Alps. In his grief, he later finds a letter addressed to her of which content unexpectedly brings him to stand in center of a conspiracy that could result in nuclear war in the Middle East.
The original version turns out to be the first of a two-novel series which has been scheduled to hit the stores in summer 2008. The second book, titled "Rules of Vengeance", is currently being written by Reich yet it is still unclear whether the work will also be turned into a big screen feature.
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip