Paramount Applies "Rules of Deception"
Aware of giving more than just an entertainment to moviegoers, Paramount Pictures is about to develop a gritty film feature entitled "The Rules of Deception" with Lorenzo di Bonaventura seating as the producer.
An adaptation of Christopher Reich's book of the same title, the project concerns a physician for Doctors Without Borders whose wife falls into an inaccessible ravine during a hiking in the Swiss Alps. In his grief, he later finds a letter addressed to her of which content unexpectedly brings him to stand in center of a conspiracy that could result in nuclear war in the Middle East.
The original version turns out to be the first of a two-novel series which has been scheduled to hit the stores in summer 2008. The second book, titled "Rules of Vengeance", is currently being written by Reich yet it is still unclear whether the work will also be turned into a big screen feature.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments