Cillian Murphy and Matthew Rhys Look Back on Their "Best Time"
Shifting attention to male cast, Capitol Films have successfully got both Cillian Murphy and Matthew Rhys onboard to join the list of its romantic drama "The Best Time of Our Lives1", Variety has reported.
Already included starlets Lindsay Lohan and Keira Knightley in the lineup, the project centers on Welsh poet and the relationship formed between he and his wife Caitlin also his childhood friend Vera Phillips and her eventual husband William Killick. Murphy will play the latter one with Rhys, Lohan, and Knightley play Thomas, Caitlin, and Phillips, respectively.
Production is set to begin May this year in Wales with John Maybury helming based on script written by Knightley's mother Sharman Macdonald, who previously saw her play of "The Winter Guest" get adapted into the big screen in 1997 by Alan Rickman. Serving as producers are Rebekah Gilbertson and Sarah Radclyffe with Bill Godfrey as the executive producer and Lesley Stewart as the line producer.
1 The Best Time of Our Lives (UK title) aka The Edge of Love (US Working Title)
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'