Cillian Murphy and Matthew Rhys Look Back on Their "Best Time"
Shifting attention to male cast, Capitol Films have successfully got both Cillian Murphy and Matthew Rhys onboard to join the list of its romantic drama "The Best Time of Our Lives1", Variety has reported.
Already included starlets Lindsay Lohan and Keira Knightley in the lineup, the project centers on Welsh poet and the relationship formed between he and his wife Caitlin also his childhood friend Vera Phillips and her eventual husband William Killick. Murphy will play the latter one with Rhys, Lohan, and Knightley play Thomas, Caitlin, and Phillips, respectively.
Production is set to begin May this year in Wales with John Maybury helming based on script written by Knightley's mother Sharman Macdonald, who previously saw her play of "The Winter Guest" get adapted into the big screen in 1997 by Alan Rickman. Serving as producers are Rebekah Gilbertson and Sarah Radclyffe with Bill Godfrey as the executive producer and Lesley Stewart as the line producer.
1 The Best Time of Our Lives (UK title) aka The Edge of Love (US Working Title)
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle