Cillian Murphy and Matthew Rhys Look Back on Their "Best Time"
Shifting attention to male cast, Capitol Films have successfully got both Cillian Murphy and Matthew Rhys onboard to join the list of its romantic drama "The Best Time of Our Lives1", Variety has reported.
Already included starlets Lindsay Lohan and Keira Knightley in the lineup, the project centers on Welsh poet and the relationship formed between he and his wife Caitlin also his childhood friend Vera Phillips and her eventual husband William Killick. Murphy will play the latter one with Rhys, Lohan, and Knightley play Thomas, Caitlin, and Phillips, respectively.
Production is set to begin May this year in Wales with John Maybury helming based on script written by Knightley's mother Sharman Macdonald, who previously saw her play of "The Winter Guest" get adapted into the big screen in 1997 by Alan Rickman. Serving as producers are Rebekah Gilbertson and Sarah Radclyffe with Bill Godfrey as the executive producer and Lesley Stewart as the line producer.
1 The Best Time of Our Lives (UK title) aka The Edge of Love (US Working Title)
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour