Sarah Michelle Gellar Scooped for "Dark Knight"?
There could be another major female character to appear in "The Dark Knight" besides Rachel Dawes if all are proven to be true.
Words are now circulating heavily that Sarah Michelle Gellar may join the highly anticipated flick's cast following a posting on Whedon.info hinting that the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star is likely to be cast in.
Story is, an unnamed indie writer/producer was intending to have Gellar in his/her picture which will start shooting in May and had already talked to one of her reps about the role. Though initially got positive response, the filmmaker was ultimately informed that the actress "wouldn't be able to do it; because there might be a clash with 'Batman'."
Since it is still unclear whether Gellar will indeed be included in the high profile project until there is a real confirmation on it, do stick with this site for further info about the tidbit.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016