Sarah Michelle Gellar Scooped for "Dark Knight"?
There could be another major female character to appear in "The Dark Knight" besides Rachel Dawes if all are proven to be true.
Words are now circulating heavily that Sarah Michelle Gellar may join the highly anticipated flick's cast following a posting on Whedon.info hinting that the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star is likely to be cast in.
Story is, an unnamed indie writer/producer was intending to have Gellar in his/her picture which will start shooting in May and had already talked to one of her reps about the role. Though initially got positive response, the filmmaker was ultimately informed that the actress "wouldn't be able to do it; because there might be a clash with 'Batman'."
Since it is still unclear whether Gellar will indeed be included in the high profile project until there is a real confirmation on it, do stick with this site for further info about the tidbit.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says