Sarah Michelle Gellar Scooped for "Dark Knight"?
There could be another major female character to appear in "The Dark Knight" besides Rachel Dawes if all are proven to be true.
Words are now circulating heavily that Sarah Michelle Gellar may join the highly anticipated flick's cast following a posting on Whedon.info hinting that the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star is likely to be cast in.
Story is, an unnamed indie writer/producer was intending to have Gellar in his/her picture which will start shooting in May and had already talked to one of her reps about the role. Though initially got positive response, the filmmaker was ultimately informed that the actress "wouldn't be able to do it; because there might be a clash with 'Batman'."
Since it is still unclear whether Gellar will indeed be included in the high profile project until there is a real confirmation on it, do stick with this site for further info about the tidbit.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent