Michael Jackson Not in the Hospital, Just "a Little Bit Under the Weather"
Talk is heating up that Michael Jackson has been hospitalized. While report on that matter remains speculative, a spokeswoman for the star set the record straight Thursday March 29th, saying Michael is "a little bit under the weather," but has not sought hospital treatment.
"He was a little under the weather when he returned from Europe. He probably had a bad cold or the flu. But he was never hospitalized," Raymone Bain said, claiming Michael was in Las Vegas recording music for a new project after attending to "personal business" in Europe.
Prior to the confirmation it was reported that Michael was hospitalized in Vegas with pneumonia. Yet, Bain said, "All of us were (a little under the weather). I don't know the diagnosis. But I talked to Michael a couple hours ago and he's fine. He's having meetings."
The most important thing is that Michael Jackson is just okay, right?
More Michael Jackson News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video