Michael Jackson Not in the Hospital, Just "a Little Bit Under the Weather"
Talk is heating up that Michael Jackson has been hospitalized. While report on that matter remains speculative, a spokeswoman for the star set the record straight Thursday March 29th, saying Michael is "a little bit under the weather," but has not sought hospital treatment.
"He was a little under the weather when he returned from Europe. He probably had a bad cold or the flu. But he was never hospitalized," Raymone Bain said, claiming Michael was in Las Vegas recording music for a new project after attending to "personal business" in Europe.
Prior to the confirmation it was reported that Michael was hospitalized in Vegas with pneumonia. Yet, Bain said, "All of us were (a little under the weather). I don't know the diagnosis. But I talked to Michael a couple hours ago and he's fine. He's having meetings."
The most important thing is that Michael Jackson is just okay, right?
More Michael Jackson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked