Michael Jackson Not in the Hospital, Just "a Little Bit Under the Weather"
Talk is heating up that Michael Jackson has been hospitalized. While report on that matter remains speculative, a spokeswoman for the star set the record straight Thursday March 29th, saying Michael is "a little bit under the weather," but has not sought hospital treatment.
"He was a little under the weather when he returned from Europe. He probably had a bad cold or the flu. But he was never hospitalized," Raymone Bain said, claiming Michael was in Las Vegas recording music for a new project after attending to "personal business" in Europe.
Prior to the confirmation it was reported that Michael was hospitalized in Vegas with pneumonia. Yet, Bain said, "All of us were (a little under the weather). I don't know the diagnosis. But I talked to Michael a couple hours ago and he's fine. He's having meetings."
The most important thing is that Michael Jackson is just okay, right?
More Michael Jackson News
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters
- Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Doll While Covering Her Belly in New Pic
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?