Jamie Foxx Skipped a Tour Date
Like it or not, Jamie Foxx had to cancel the date on March 28 in Washington. It was triggered by his doctor's command to lie resting his voice in order to heal his bronchial problem.
At least the doctor's order was only valid for a day. Foxx publicist said, "His current North American tour is still going strong and Foxx is scheduled to perform in Atlanta Mar. 30-Apr. 1". That also means that he is fit enough to perform the concerts after Atlanta's Fox Theater tonight.
"Unpredictable Tour" has been going on since December 2006 and supposed to end in February when the artist extended it. A two-months schedule was prepared, allowing other venues to witness his Grammy nominated tunes as well as his 40 minutes stand up comedy.
More Jamie Foxx News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle