Usher, in Process of a New Album
After announcing the engagement to longtime girlfriend Tameka Foster, Usher is gonna make another headline with the release of next album. Yes, he is all back on music track and is currently baking the talked about album in the studio.
Aimed to hit the stores by November this year, Usher is still confused upon what suitable name can be given to the fifth studio album. In the middle of the recording with Jermaine Dupri in So So Def studio he simply said, "We're still trying to find the title."
He pointed out that though music industry is going through a hard phase, he wants to reassure his fans and fellow musicians that "daddy's home".
More Usher News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story