Jim Carrey Looking for More "Time"
Aiming to get back to his expertise in drawing big laughs from audience, Jim Carrey is currently engaged in talks to become the male lead in comedy flick "Me Time", Variety has reported.
A 20th Century Fox production, the movie concerns a writer who has to take care of the house and his child when his pregnant wife has to go on bed rest. His confidence in carrying out the tasks, however, is shaken after he reads his ancestor's diary in which she describes raising a family, plowing the fields, and taming the wild environs.
No director attached yet, but it is learned that the picture will be made based on script written by duo Ian Roberts and Jay Martel, who have been hired to pen "Untitled Air Guitar Project" for DreamWorks. Meanwhile, Carey is also set to produce alongside Principato-Young's Peter Principato and Paul Young with Allen Fischer executive producing.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'