Jim Carrey Looking for More "Time"
Aiming to get back to his expertise in drawing big laughs from audience, Jim Carrey is currently engaged in talks to become the male lead in comedy flick "Me Time", Variety has reported.
A 20th Century Fox production, the movie concerns a writer who has to take care of the house and his child when his pregnant wife has to go on bed rest. His confidence in carrying out the tasks, however, is shaken after he reads his ancestor's diary in which she describes raising a family, plowing the fields, and taming the wild environs.
No director attached yet, but it is learned that the picture will be made based on script written by duo Ian Roberts and Jay Martel, who have been hired to pen "Untitled Air Guitar Project" for DreamWorks. Meanwhile, Carey is also set to produce alongside Principato-Young's Peter Principato and Paul Young with Allen Fischer executive producing.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake