Jim Carrey Looking for More "Time"
Aiming to get back to his expertise in drawing big laughs from audience, Jim Carrey is currently engaged in talks to become the male lead in comedy flick "Me Time", Variety has reported.
A 20th Century Fox production, the movie concerns a writer who has to take care of the house and his child when his pregnant wife has to go on bed rest. His confidence in carrying out the tasks, however, is shaken after he reads his ancestor's diary in which she describes raising a family, plowing the fields, and taming the wild environs.
No director attached yet, but it is learned that the picture will be made based on script written by duo Ian Roberts and Jay Martel, who have been hired to pen "Untitled Air Guitar Project" for DreamWorks. Meanwhile, Carey is also set to produce alongside Principato-Young's Peter Principato and Paul Young with Allen Fischer executive producing.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says