Jim Carrey Looking for More "Time"
Aiming to get back to his expertise in drawing big laughs from audience, Jim Carrey is currently engaged in talks to become the male lead in comedy flick "Me Time", Variety has reported.
A 20th Century Fox production, the movie concerns a writer who has to take care of the house and his child when his pregnant wife has to go on bed rest. His confidence in carrying out the tasks, however, is shaken after he reads his ancestor's diary in which she describes raising a family, plowing the fields, and taming the wild environs.
No director attached yet, but it is learned that the picture will be made based on script written by duo Ian Roberts and Jay Martel, who have been hired to pen "Untitled Air Guitar Project" for DreamWorks. Meanwhile, Carey is also set to produce alongside Principato-Young's Peter Principato and Paul Young with Allen Fischer executive producing.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March