"What About Barb" Now Becomes Elizabeth Banks' Concerns
It's just about a week ago that we learned that Elizabeth Banks has joined the "Starship Dave" cast and now she already has newer project to get involved in.
Variety has reported that the lovely actress is about to star in also produce a rom-com feature entitled "What About Barb" for Universal Pictures. Based on the story of the same name by Jill Bernheimer and Keetgi Kogan, pic centers on a socialite who must allow her uncouth cousin to be the maid of honor so that her nouveau riche uncle will pay for the wedding.
Assigned to pen the script is "Accepted" scribe Mark Perez who is also currently attached to write for Raja Gosnell's upcoming action comedy "Twist". Meanwhile, duo Mary Parent and Scott Stuber are accompanying Banks as the film's producers with Max Handelman executive producing alongside Bernheimer and Kogan.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?