"What About Barb" Now Becomes Elizabeth Banks' Concerns
It's just about a week ago that we learned that Elizabeth Banks has joined the "Starship Dave" cast and now she already has newer project to get involved in.
Variety has reported that the lovely actress is about to star in also produce a rom-com feature entitled "What About Barb" for Universal Pictures. Based on the story of the same name by Jill Bernheimer and Keetgi Kogan, pic centers on a socialite who must allow her uncouth cousin to be the maid of honor so that her nouveau riche uncle will pay for the wedding.
Assigned to pen the script is "Accepted" scribe Mark Perez who is also currently attached to write for Raja Gosnell's upcoming action comedy "Twist". Meanwhile, duo Mary Parent and Scott Stuber are accompanying Banks as the film's producers with Max Handelman executive producing alongside Bernheimer and Kogan.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage