"What About Barb" Now Becomes Elizabeth Banks' Concerns
It's just about a week ago that we learned that Elizabeth Banks has joined the "Starship Dave" cast and now she already has newer project to get involved in.
Variety has reported that the lovely actress is about to star in also produce a rom-com feature entitled "What About Barb" for Universal Pictures. Based on the story of the same name by Jill Bernheimer and Keetgi Kogan, pic centers on a socialite who must allow her uncouth cousin to be the maid of honor so that her nouveau riche uncle will pay for the wedding.
Assigned to pen the script is "Accepted" scribe Mark Perez who is also currently attached to write for Raja Gosnell's upcoming action comedy "Twist". Meanwhile, duo Mary Parent and Scott Stuber are accompanying Banks as the film's producers with Max Handelman executive producing alongside Bernheimer and Kogan.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed