"What About Barb" Now Becomes Elizabeth Banks' Concerns
It's just about a week ago that we learned that Elizabeth Banks has joined the "Starship Dave" cast and now she already has newer project to get involved in.
Variety has reported that the lovely actress is about to star in also produce a rom-com feature entitled "What About Barb" for Universal Pictures. Based on the story of the same name by Jill Bernheimer and Keetgi Kogan, pic centers on a socialite who must allow her uncouth cousin to be the maid of honor so that her nouveau riche uncle will pay for the wedding.
Assigned to pen the script is "Accepted" scribe Mark Perez who is also currently attached to write for Raja Gosnell's upcoming action comedy "Twist". Meanwhile, duo Mary Parent and Scott Stuber are accompanying Banks as the film's producers with Max Handelman executive producing alongside Bernheimer and Kogan.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars