"Your Sister" Is Safe at MTV Films
Still in the mood for comedic genre, MTV Films is about to set up one more flick of the kind at its pit. The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that the studio is teaming up with Escape Artists to make "I Want to ___ Your Sister" based on lawyer-turned-screenwriter Melissa Stack's spec script it preemptively purchased for a $300,000 advance.
Intended to be a high-concept comedy, the project concerns a big brother who will go to any lengths to protect his sister from guys just like him. While there is no word yet on either director or cast, Escape's Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, and Steve Tisch have all been confirmed to produce with Aaron Kaplan and Sean Perrone executive producing.
Originally took form in 1995, MTV Films recently scored big commercial success through its last year's production "Jackass: Number Two" which satisfyingly garnered more than $84 million over its $11.5 production budget. It is in theaters this Friday, March 30 with sports comedy "Blades of Glory" that it co-produced with DreamWorks Pictures.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up