"Your Sister" Is Safe at MTV Films
Still in the mood for comedic genre, MTV Films is about to set up one more flick of the kind at its pit. The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that the studio is teaming up with Escape Artists to make "I Want to ___ Your Sister" based on lawyer-turned-screenwriter Melissa Stack's spec script it preemptively purchased for a $300,000 advance.
Intended to be a high-concept comedy, the project concerns a big brother who will go to any lengths to protect his sister from guys just like him. While there is no word yet on either director or cast, Escape's Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, and Steve Tisch have all been confirmed to produce with Aaron Kaplan and Sean Perrone executive producing.
Originally took form in 1995, MTV Films recently scored big commercial success through its last year's production "Jackass: Number Two" which satisfyingly garnered more than $84 million over its $11.5 production budget. It is in theaters this Friday, March 30 with sports comedy "Blades of Glory" that it co-produced with DreamWorks Pictures.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny