"Your Sister" Is Safe at MTV Films
Still in the mood for comedic genre, MTV Films is about to set up one more flick of the kind at its pit. The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that the studio is teaming up with Escape Artists to make "I Want to ___ Your Sister" based on lawyer-turned-screenwriter Melissa Stack's spec script it preemptively purchased for a $300,000 advance.
Intended to be a high-concept comedy, the project concerns a big brother who will go to any lengths to protect his sister from guys just like him. While there is no word yet on either director or cast, Escape's Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, and Steve Tisch have all been confirmed to produce with Aaron Kaplan and Sean Perrone executive producing.
Originally took form in 1995, MTV Films recently scored big commercial success through its last year's production "Jackass: Number Two" which satisfyingly garnered more than $84 million over its $11.5 production budget. It is in theaters this Friday, March 30 with sports comedy "Blades of Glory" that it co-produced with DreamWorks Pictures.
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos