"Your Sister" Is Safe at MTV Films
Still in the mood for comedic genre, MTV Films is about to set up one more flick of the kind at its pit. The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that the studio is teaming up with Escape Artists to make "I Want to ___ Your Sister" based on lawyer-turned-screenwriter Melissa Stack's spec script it preemptively purchased for a $300,000 advance.
Intended to be a high-concept comedy, the project concerns a big brother who will go to any lengths to protect his sister from guys just like him. While there is no word yet on either director or cast, Escape's Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, and Steve Tisch have all been confirmed to produce with Aaron Kaplan and Sean Perrone executive producing.
Originally took form in 1995, MTV Films recently scored big commercial success through its last year's production "Jackass: Number Two" which satisfyingly garnered more than $84 million over its $11.5 production budget. It is in theaters this Friday, March 30 with sports comedy "Blades of Glory" that it co-produced with DreamWorks Pictures.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip