Tom Cruise Vying Slot in "Men"
Seemingly not satisfied enough with a bunch of film roles he has landed, Tom Cruise is now reported by IGN to have fixed his gaze on a comedic feature entitled "Men", which is set to take shape under Warner Bros. Pictures banner.
An initial source to the site previously claimed that the megastar might squeeze the film in before he goes into production on Bryan Singer's fact-based WWII thriller currently known as "Valkyrie" yet the others have disputed that.
One thing for sure is that "Old School" helmer Todd Phillips has come onboard to direct from a script written by Alan Loeb, who recently penned for DreamWorks' drama flick "Things We Lost in the Fire."
More Tom Cruise News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip