Tom Cruise Vying Slot in "Men"
Seemingly not satisfied enough with a bunch of film roles he has landed, Tom Cruise is now reported by IGN to have fixed his gaze on a comedic feature entitled "Men", which is set to take shape under Warner Bros. Pictures banner.
An initial source to the site previously claimed that the megastar might squeeze the film in before he goes into production on Bryan Singer's fact-based WWII thriller currently known as "Valkyrie" yet the others have disputed that.
One thing for sure is that "Old School" helmer Todd Phillips has come onboard to direct from a script written by Alan Loeb, who recently penned for DreamWorks' drama flick "Things We Lost in the Fire."
More Tom Cruise News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars