Tom Cruise Vying Slot in "Men"
Seemingly not satisfied enough with a bunch of film roles he has landed, Tom Cruise is now reported by IGN to have fixed his gaze on a comedic feature entitled "Men", which is set to take shape under Warner Bros. Pictures banner.
An initial source to the site previously claimed that the megastar might squeeze the film in before he goes into production on Bryan Singer's fact-based WWII thriller currently known as "Valkyrie" yet the others have disputed that.
One thing for sure is that "Old School" helmer Todd Phillips has come onboard to direct from a script written by Alan Loeb, who recently penned for DreamWorks' drama flick "Things We Lost in the Fire."
More Tom Cruise News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway