Tom Cruise Vying Slot in "Men"
Seemingly not satisfied enough with a bunch of film roles he has landed, Tom Cruise is now reported by IGN to have fixed his gaze on a comedic feature entitled "Men", which is set to take shape under Warner Bros. Pictures banner.
An initial source to the site previously claimed that the megastar might squeeze the film in before he goes into production on Bryan Singer's fact-based WWII thriller currently known as "Valkyrie" yet the others have disputed that.
One thing for sure is that "Old School" helmer Todd Phillips has come onboard to direct from a script written by Alan Loeb, who recently penned for DreamWorks' drama flick "Things We Lost in the Fire."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub