Bryan Singer's WWII Thriller Gets a Title
Finally, a name has been picked up for Bryan Singer's untitled WWII thriller feature. British paper The Guardian has came up with an interesting scoop that the project from now on is referred as "Valkyrie", a title derived from the code name of the plot to assassinate Nazi leader Adolf Hitler which its story deals with.
Intended to be a multi-character ensemble piece, the flick revolves around real-life Nazi officer Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg who, together with several others, conducted an assassination attempt on Hitler at the height of WWII also a military coup against the German Fuhrer. Both were failed, leading Stauffenberg to be executed by firing squad on July 21, 1944.
Duo Chris McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander have been hired to pen the script with Singer also producing for United Artists and Tom Cruise executive producing as well as starring in. It is said that the megastar is looking forward to portray Stauffenberg, a move that appears to not sit rather well with the members of the deceased man's family.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?