Bryan Singer's WWII Thriller Gets a Title
Finally, a name has been picked up for Bryan Singer's untitled WWII thriller feature. British paper The Guardian has came up with an interesting scoop that the project from now on is referred as "Valkyrie", a title derived from the code name of the plot to assassinate Nazi leader Adolf Hitler which its story deals with.
Intended to be a multi-character ensemble piece, the flick revolves around real-life Nazi officer Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg who, together with several others, conducted an assassination attempt on Hitler at the height of WWII also a military coup against the German Fuhrer. Both were failed, leading Stauffenberg to be executed by firing squad on July 21, 1944.
Duo Chris McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander have been hired to pen the script with Singer also producing for United Artists and Tom Cruise executive producing as well as starring in. It is said that the megastar is looking forward to portray Stauffenberg, a move that appears to not sit rather well with the members of the deceased man's family.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri