Britney Spears and K-Fed Reached a Settlement in Their Divorce
Now that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have reached a settlement in their long divorce battle, it only takes a judge to approve the settlement for the divorce to become final.
The estranged couple reached a settlement in their divorce Thursday March 29th and have finally signed "a global settlement on all issues of their marriage," Michael Sands, a spokesman for Federline's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, said.
Remained tight-lipped on terms of the settlement, Sands did confirm it covers custody of their sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in addition to financial matters. Spears' attorney, Laura Wasser, refused to comment as well.
In the meantime, TMZ has reported that the payout to Federline is approximately $1 million and they will share a 50/50 child custody. Stay tuned for we'll keep you posted with more on that encounter.
More Britney Spears News
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role