Britney Spears and K-Fed Reached a Settlement in Their Divorce
Now that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have reached a settlement in their long divorce battle, it only takes a judge to approve the settlement for the divorce to become final.
The estranged couple reached a settlement in their divorce Thursday March 29th and have finally signed "a global settlement on all issues of their marriage," Michael Sands, a spokesman for Federline's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, said.
Remained tight-lipped on terms of the settlement, Sands did confirm it covers custody of their sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in addition to financial matters. Spears' attorney, Laura Wasser, refused to comment as well.
In the meantime, TMZ has reported that the payout to Federline is approximately $1 million and they will share a 50/50 child custody. Stay tuned for we'll keep you posted with more on that encounter.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap