Britney Spears and K-Fed Reached a Settlement in Their Divorce
Now that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have reached a settlement in their long divorce battle, it only takes a judge to approve the settlement for the divorce to become final.
The estranged couple reached a settlement in their divorce Thursday March 29th and have finally signed "a global settlement on all issues of their marriage," Michael Sands, a spokesman for Federline's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, said.
Remained tight-lipped on terms of the settlement, Sands did confirm it covers custody of their sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in addition to financial matters. Spears' attorney, Laura Wasser, refused to comment as well.
In the meantime, TMZ has reported that the payout to Federline is approximately $1 million and they will share a 50/50 child custody. Stay tuned for we'll keep you posted with more on that encounter.
More Britney Spears News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens