Britney Spears and K-Fed Reached a Settlement in Their Divorce
Now that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have reached a settlement in their long divorce battle, it only takes a judge to approve the settlement for the divorce to become final.
The estranged couple reached a settlement in their divorce Thursday March 29th and have finally signed "a global settlement on all issues of their marriage," Michael Sands, a spokesman for Federline's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, said.
Remained tight-lipped on terms of the settlement, Sands did confirm it covers custody of their sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in addition to financial matters. Spears' attorney, Laura Wasser, refused to comment as well.
In the meantime, TMZ has reported that the payout to Federline is approximately $1 million and they will share a 50/50 child custody. Stay tuned for we'll keep you posted with more on that encounter.
More Britney Spears News
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports