Nominees Listed for the 26th Annual Hong Kong Film Awards
Coming to its twentieth six celebration of Hong Kong Film Awards, set to be held on April 15 this year, Hong Kong Film Awards Association (HKFAA) has delightfully unveiled the list of titles and names nominated for this most prestigious film awards in the region.
Becoming the most nominated one is epic feature "Curse of the Golden Flower" as it fantastically scooped up fourteen nominations in total, notably the top prize of Best Film and Best Director for Zhang Yimou, followed by "Fearless" and "The Banquet" with seven nods each.
Four cast members of "Curse" satisfyingly also made their way to score in acting categories. Two of the flick's stars namely Jay Chou and Liu Ye are competing for Best Supporting Actor Honor and its female lead Gong Li landed a spot in Best Actress category. Meanwhile, Chow Yun-Fat earned one in that of Best Actor which also includes "Fearless" star Jet Li in.
Other well-known name earning nod is Jackie Chan who gets nominated in Best Action Choreography together with Li Chung Chi and JC Stunt Team for "Rob-B-Hood." Complete list of nominees is available at HKFAA's official site.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair