Nominees Listed for the 26th Annual Hong Kong Film Awards
Coming to its twentieth six celebration of Hong Kong Film Awards, set to be held on April 15 this year, Hong Kong Film Awards Association (HKFAA) has delightfully unveiled the list of titles and names nominated for this most prestigious film awards in the region.
Becoming the most nominated one is epic feature "Curse of the Golden Flower" as it fantastically scooped up fourteen nominations in total, notably the top prize of Best Film and Best Director for Zhang Yimou, followed by "Fearless" and "The Banquet" with seven nods each.
Four cast members of "Curse" satisfyingly also made their way to score in acting categories. Two of the flick's stars namely Jay Chou and Liu Ye are competing for Best Supporting Actor Honor and its female lead Gong Li landed a spot in Best Actress category. Meanwhile, Chow Yun-Fat earned one in that of Best Actor which also includes "Fearless" star Jet Li in.
Other well-known name earning nod is Jackie Chan who gets nominated in Best Action Choreography together with Li Chung Chi and JC Stunt Team for "Rob-B-Hood." Complete list of nominees is available at HKFAA's official site.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences