Niki Caro Pinned Under "The Boy Who Fell Out of the Sky"
Gliding quite smoothly to her next directing vehicle, New Zealand-born filmmaker Niki Caro is on duty to helm as well as write for a dramatic feature entitled "The Boy Who Fell Out of the Sky", which will be produced under Warner Bros. Pictures banner.
An adaptation of Ken Dornstein's memoir of the same name, the picture concerns the story of the author's older brother David, who died with other 269 passengers in the 1988 Pan Am Flight 103 airline terrorist bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland. It will also follow Dornstein as he learns more about David and comes to terms with the tragedy after discovering hundreds of thousands of words his writer brother left behind.
Currently getting busy in working on the script, Caro reportedly will set the movie in the present and past through flashbacks. Names to star have not yet been unveiled, but it is learned that Richard Suckle and Charles Roven of Mosaic Media Group will both produce for Warner.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny