Niki Caro Pinned Under "The Boy Who Fell Out of the Sky"
Gliding quite smoothly to her next directing vehicle, New Zealand-born filmmaker Niki Caro is on duty to helm as well as write for a dramatic feature entitled "The Boy Who Fell Out of the Sky", which will be produced under Warner Bros. Pictures banner.
An adaptation of Ken Dornstein's memoir of the same name, the picture concerns the story of the author's older brother David, who died with other 269 passengers in the 1988 Pan Am Flight 103 airline terrorist bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland. It will also follow Dornstein as he learns more about David and comes to terms with the tragedy after discovering hundreds of thousands of words his writer brother left behind.
Currently getting busy in working on the script, Caro reportedly will set the movie in the present and past through flashbacks. Names to star have not yet been unveiled, but it is learned that Richard Suckle and Charles Roven of Mosaic Media Group will both produce for Warner.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed