NBA Star LeBron James Billed to Co-Host ESPN's 15th Annual ESPY Awards
It will be his first ever that LeBron James will co-host ESPY Awards. The NBA star and late-night talk-show host Jimmy Kimmel have both been billed to co-host ESPN's 15th annual ESPY Awards, coming on July 11th later this year.
The ESPY (Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly) Awards is an annual televised event created by American broadcaster ESPN, which recognizes outstanding individual and team achievements and memorable performances in the world of sports during the previous year.
Fans can determine the winners in all categories (except the Arthur Ashe Courage Award and other special awards) by voting online at ESPYSTV from June 25th to July 10th. The upcoming ESPY Awards, a two-hour show, will be taped at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood, and will air July 15th at 9 p.m.
Click ESPN.com for more info on the awards show.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'