NBA Star LeBron James Billed to Co-Host ESPN's 15th Annual ESPY Awards
It will be his first ever that LeBron James will co-host ESPY Awards. The NBA star and late-night talk-show host Jimmy Kimmel have both been billed to co-host ESPN's 15th annual ESPY Awards, coming on July 11th later this year.
The ESPY (Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly) Awards is an annual televised event created by American broadcaster ESPN, which recognizes outstanding individual and team achievements and memorable performances in the world of sports during the previous year.
Fans can determine the winners in all categories (except the Arthur Ashe Courage Award and other special awards) by voting online at ESPYSTV from June 25th to July 10th. The upcoming ESPY Awards, a two-hour show, will be taped at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood, and will air July 15th at 9 p.m.
Click ESPN.com for more info on the awards show.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'