Arcade Fire Has to Cancel UK Dates
Members of rock band Arcade Fire apparently put health concern as the utmost priority. After vocalist Win Butler is diagnosed with a sinus and bronchial infection, they immediately cancel the rest of European dates to give Win some recovery time.
"I just had to make the very sad decision to cancel the rest of the European tour... Last night in Stockholm I finally pushed my voice and body farther then they are able to go," said Win upon the band's latest show.
"I kept yelling at the monitor guy because I didn't recognize the sound that was coming out the monitor as my own voice, and it took me until the second song to realize that the sound was coming from me. Today I can barely speak or make any sound, so finishing the shows is no longer possible," he added.
Due to the cancellation, 9 venues in UK will not see the performance of the band. The band has not announced the make up dates for these gigs.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media