Arcade Fire Has to Cancel UK Dates
Members of rock band Arcade Fire apparently put health concern as the utmost priority. After vocalist Win Butler is diagnosed with a sinus and bronchial infection, they immediately cancel the rest of European dates to give Win some recovery time.
"I just had to make the very sad decision to cancel the rest of the European tour... Last night in Stockholm I finally pushed my voice and body farther then they are able to go," said Win upon the band's latest show.
"I kept yelling at the monitor guy because I didn't recognize the sound that was coming out the monitor as my own voice, and it took me until the second song to realize that the sound was coming from me. Today I can barely speak or make any sound, so finishing the shows is no longer possible," he added.
Due to the cancellation, 9 venues in UK will not see the performance of the band. The band has not announced the make up dates for these gigs.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival