Arcade Fire Has to Cancel UK Dates
Members of rock band Arcade Fire apparently put health concern as the utmost priority. After vocalist Win Butler is diagnosed with a sinus and bronchial infection, they immediately cancel the rest of European dates to give Win some recovery time.
"I just had to make the very sad decision to cancel the rest of the European tour... Last night in Stockholm I finally pushed my voice and body farther then they are able to go," said Win upon the band's latest show.
"I kept yelling at the monitor guy because I didn't recognize the sound that was coming out the monitor as my own voice, and it took me until the second song to realize that the sound was coming from me. Today I can barely speak or make any sound, so finishing the shows is no longer possible," he added.
Due to the cancellation, 9 venues in UK will not see the performance of the band. The band has not announced the make up dates for these gigs.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson