Singer James Blunt and Model Petra Nemcova Are Kaput
The heat is getting hotter between them. Her being absent while the recording artist partied with new pals Robbie Williams and Kelly Osbourne last week at Los Angeles hang outs Le Deux and Teddy's, has fueled speculation they already split. Is it true that James Blunt and Petra Nemcova call it quit?
Sources claim the couple ended their longtime romance last month and remain "good friends" though. "They split in February. It's very amicable," an unnamed source close to Blunt tells People magazine.
If only the report is to be believed, I wonder if his being romantically linked to Lindsay Lohan after they were seen together at Elton John's post-Oscars party has anything to do with it.
Lohan herself told People Monday March 26th at the Los Angeles premiere of Showtime's The Tudors, "I'm dating." She won't reveal the identity of her new man though. While all signs are pointing to Lindsay and Blunt as couple, neither of them released a confirmation on that matter. Not now at least.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics