Singer James Blunt and Model Petra Nemcova Are Kaput
The heat is getting hotter between them. Her being absent while the recording artist partied with new pals Robbie Williams and Kelly Osbourne last week at Los Angeles hang outs Le Deux and Teddy's, has fueled speculation they already split. Is it true that James Blunt and Petra Nemcova call it quit?
Sources claim the couple ended their longtime romance last month and remain "good friends" though. "They split in February. It's very amicable," an unnamed source close to Blunt tells People magazine.
If only the report is to be believed, I wonder if his being romantically linked to Lindsay Lohan after they were seen together at Elton John's post-Oscars party has anything to do with it.
Lohan herself told People Monday March 26th at the Los Angeles premiere of Showtime's The Tudors, "I'm dating." She won't reveal the identity of her new man though. While all signs are pointing to Lindsay and Blunt as couple, neither of them released a confirmation on that matter. Not now at least.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed