Singer James Blunt and Model Petra Nemcova Are Kaput
The heat is getting hotter between them. Her being absent while the recording artist partied with new pals Robbie Williams and Kelly Osbourne last week at Los Angeles hang outs Le Deux and Teddy's, has fueled speculation they already split. Is it true that James Blunt and Petra Nemcova call it quit?
Sources claim the couple ended their longtime romance last month and remain "good friends" though. "They split in February. It's very amicable," an unnamed source close to Blunt tells People magazine.
If only the report is to be believed, I wonder if his being romantically linked to Lindsay Lohan after they were seen together at Elton John's post-Oscars party has anything to do with it.
Lohan herself told People Monday March 26th at the Los Angeles premiere of Showtime's The Tudors, "I'm dating." She won't reveal the identity of her new man though. While all signs are pointing to Lindsay and Blunt as couple, neither of them released a confirmation on that matter. Not now at least.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia