Singer James Blunt and Model Petra Nemcova Are Kaput
The heat is getting hotter between them. Her being absent while the recording artist partied with new pals Robbie Williams and Kelly Osbourne last week at Los Angeles hang outs Le Deux and Teddy's, has fueled speculation they already split. Is it true that James Blunt and Petra Nemcova call it quit?
Sources claim the couple ended their longtime romance last month and remain "good friends" though. "They split in February. It's very amicable," an unnamed source close to Blunt tells People magazine.
If only the report is to be believed, I wonder if his being romantically linked to Lindsay Lohan after they were seen together at Elton John's post-Oscars party has anything to do with it.
Lohan herself told People Monday March 26th at the Los Angeles premiere of Showtime's The Tudors, "I'm dating." She won't reveal the identity of her new man though. While all signs are pointing to Lindsay and Blunt as couple, neither of them released a confirmation on that matter. Not now at least.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'