Singer James Blunt and Model Petra Nemcova Are Kaput
The heat is getting hotter between them. Her being absent while the recording artist partied with new pals Robbie Williams and Kelly Osbourne last week at Los Angeles hang outs Le Deux and Teddy's, has fueled speculation they already split. Is it true that James Blunt and Petra Nemcova call it quit?
Sources claim the couple ended their longtime romance last month and remain "good friends" though. "They split in February. It's very amicable," an unnamed source close to Blunt tells People magazine.
If only the report is to be believed, I wonder if his being romantically linked to Lindsay Lohan after they were seen together at Elton John's post-Oscars party has anything to do with it.
Lohan herself told People Monday March 26th at the Los Angeles premiere of Showtime's The Tudors, "I'm dating." She won't reveal the identity of her new man though. While all signs are pointing to Lindsay and Blunt as couple, neither of them released a confirmation on that matter. Not now at least.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons