Amy Winehouse Had a Good Reason for Gig Cancellation
Apparently Amy Winehouse had a party the night before her supposed London's Shepherds Bush Empire gigs. She cancelled the two shows because she had broken her front tooth in a drunken fall.
"I broke my big tooth. I had a massive gap in the front of my mouth," she said in a statement. She also stated that a dental surgery has fixed her injury. Therefore, she will be ready for the make up dates on May 28-29.
Winehouse is slightly known for her abrupt gigs cancellation. She suddenly called off two dates in America last week after having a blast at SXSW. She has not explained the reason since.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2