Amy Winehouse Had a Good Reason for Gig Cancellation
Apparently Amy Winehouse had a party the night before her supposed London's Shepherds Bush Empire gigs. She cancelled the two shows because she had broken her front tooth in a drunken fall.
"I broke my big tooth. I had a massive gap in the front of my mouth," she said in a statement. She also stated that a dental surgery has fixed her injury. Therefore, she will be ready for the make up dates on May 28-29.
Winehouse is slightly known for her abrupt gigs cancellation. She suddenly called off two dates in America last week after having a blast at SXSW. She has not explained the reason since.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!