Amy Winehouse Had a Good Reason for Gig Cancellation
Apparently Amy Winehouse had a party the night before her supposed London's Shepherds Bush Empire gigs. She cancelled the two shows because she had broken her front tooth in a drunken fall.
"I broke my big tooth. I had a massive gap in the front of my mouth," she said in a statement. She also stated that a dental surgery has fixed her injury. Therefore, she will be ready for the make up dates on May 28-29.
Winehouse is slightly known for her abrupt gigs cancellation. She suddenly called off two dates in America last week after having a blast at SXSW. She has not explained the reason since.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story