Amy Winehouse Had a Good Reason for Gig Cancellation
Apparently Amy Winehouse had a party the night before her supposed London's Shepherds Bush Empire gigs. She cancelled the two shows because she had broken her front tooth in a drunken fall.
"I broke my big tooth. I had a massive gap in the front of my mouth," she said in a statement. She also stated that a dental surgery has fixed her injury. Therefore, she will be ready for the make up dates on May 28-29.
Winehouse is slightly known for her abrupt gigs cancellation. She suddenly called off two dates in America last week after having a blast at SXSW. She has not explained the reason since.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says