Amy Winehouse Had a Good Reason for Gig Cancellation
Apparently Amy Winehouse had a party the night before her supposed London's Shepherds Bush Empire gigs. She cancelled the two shows because she had broken her front tooth in a drunken fall.
"I broke my big tooth. I had a massive gap in the front of my mouth," she said in a statement. She also stated that a dental surgery has fixed her injury. Therefore, she will be ready for the make up dates on May 28-29.
Winehouse is slightly known for her abrupt gigs cancellation. She suddenly called off two dates in America last week after having a blast at SXSW. She has not explained the reason since.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing