A Joint Tour from Marilyn Manson and Slayer
The American trash metal band Slayer had joined forces with singer Marilyn Manson for an itinerary across North America. No schedule has been announced yet but the plan said that there would be 25 cities visited, beginning in East Coast on July 25.
This tour comes in support of Manson's sixth studio album "Eat Me, Drink Me" which is due June via Interscope. Meanwhile for Slayer, it is a good opportunity to reintroduce the band's latest album "Christ Illusion" that peaked at #5 in Billboard 200.
Before coming to this tour, the two will be warming up in several festivals. On June 9, they are scheduled to appear at UK's Download Festival and then on June 15 they will head to Greenfield festival in Interlaken, Switzerland. After that, there is still Metaltown Festival in Stockholm on June 30.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting