A Joint Tour from Marilyn Manson and Slayer
The American trash metal band Slayer had joined forces with singer Marilyn Manson for an itinerary across North America. No schedule has been announced yet but the plan said that there would be 25 cities visited, beginning in East Coast on July 25.
This tour comes in support of Manson's sixth studio album "Eat Me, Drink Me" which is due June via Interscope. Meanwhile for Slayer, it is a good opportunity to reintroduce the band's latest album "Christ Illusion" that peaked at #5 in Billboard 200.
Before coming to this tour, the two will be warming up in several festivals. On June 9, they are scheduled to appear at UK's Download Festival and then on June 15 they will head to Greenfield festival in Interlaken, Switzerland. After that, there is still Metaltown Festival in Stockholm on June 30.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame