A Joint Tour from Marilyn Manson and Slayer
The American trash metal band Slayer had joined forces with singer Marilyn Manson for an itinerary across North America. No schedule has been announced yet but the plan said that there would be 25 cities visited, beginning in East Coast on July 25.
This tour comes in support of Manson's sixth studio album "Eat Me, Drink Me" which is due June via Interscope. Meanwhile for Slayer, it is a good opportunity to reintroduce the band's latest album "Christ Illusion" that peaked at #5 in Billboard 200.
Before coming to this tour, the two will be warming up in several festivals. On June 9, they are scheduled to appear at UK's Download Festival and then on June 15 they will head to Greenfield festival in Interlaken, Switzerland. After that, there is still Metaltown Festival in Stockholm on June 30.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap