A Joint Tour from Marilyn Manson and Slayer
The American trash metal band Slayer had joined forces with singer Marilyn Manson for an itinerary across North America. No schedule has been announced yet but the plan said that there would be 25 cities visited, beginning in East Coast on July 25.
This tour comes in support of Manson's sixth studio album "Eat Me, Drink Me" which is due June via Interscope. Meanwhile for Slayer, it is a good opportunity to reintroduce the band's latest album "Christ Illusion" that peaked at #5 in Billboard 200.
Before coming to this tour, the two will be warming up in several festivals. On June 9, they are scheduled to appear at UK's Download Festival and then on June 15 they will head to Greenfield festival in Interlaken, Switzerland. After that, there is still Metaltown Festival in Stockholm on June 30.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris