A Joint Tour from Marilyn Manson and Slayer
The American trash metal band Slayer had joined forces with singer Marilyn Manson for an itinerary across North America. No schedule has been announced yet but the plan said that there would be 25 cities visited, beginning in East Coast on July 25.
This tour comes in support of Manson's sixth studio album "Eat Me, Drink Me" which is due June via Interscope. Meanwhile for Slayer, it is a good opportunity to reintroduce the band's latest album "Christ Illusion" that peaked at #5 in Billboard 200.
Before coming to this tour, the two will be warming up in several festivals. On June 9, they are scheduled to appear at UK's Download Festival and then on June 15 they will head to Greenfield festival in Interlaken, Switzerland. After that, there is still Metaltown Festival in Stockholm on June 30.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass