Victoria Adams and Katie Holmes Are to Launch Children's Clothing Line
Moving to LA enables Victoria Adams to get even closer to best friend Katie Holmes. Found out that they have something in common with motherhood and fashion style, the twosome reportedly comes to an idea of launching a children's clothing line.
"They are both really excited about this new project. Katie recently sketched out some designs for a party dress for Suri's first birthday and Victoria saw there was the potential there for the two of them to come up with some great designs. As they are both mothers who love fashion, it couldn't have been more ideal for them," a source told Britain's Daily Express newspaper.
Victoria who is famous for her fashion style already has her own jeans and designer sunglasses range. She was reported to have designed clothes for Holmes and hubby Tom Cruise as well. Now that she and Holmes are about to combine their designing skills, let's hope their collection would be the hot one.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie