Victoria Adams and Katie Holmes Are to Launch Children's Clothing Line
Moving to LA enables Victoria Adams to get even closer to best friend Katie Holmes. Found out that they have something in common with motherhood and fashion style, the twosome reportedly comes to an idea of launching a children's clothing line.
"They are both really excited about this new project. Katie recently sketched out some designs for a party dress for Suri's first birthday and Victoria saw there was the potential there for the two of them to come up with some great designs. As they are both mothers who love fashion, it couldn't have been more ideal for them," a source told Britain's Daily Express newspaper.
Victoria who is famous for her fashion style already has her own jeans and designer sunglasses range. She was reported to have designed clothes for Holmes and hubby Tom Cruise as well. Now that she and Holmes are about to combine their designing skills, let's hope their collection would be the hot one.
More Victoria Adams News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper