"I'm a Single Girl Right Now," Mischa Barton Says
Despite all the persistent rumors claiming she's romancing Jamie Dornan, Mischa Barton claims she's single.
Set the record straight on the speculation, the actress says, "I think I'm too busy for men. I'm a single girl right now."
Barton goes on saying, "I'm hoping to spend more time in England, so who knows about the future and if the right guy came along. My mum and sister live in England and I love to spend time with them. It's important to be with people who understand my commitments."
Barton was reported dating Keira Knightley's former boyfriend Dornan soon following her split from rocker boyfriend Cisco Adler.
More Mischa Barton News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support