"I'm a Single Girl Right Now," Mischa Barton Says
Despite all the persistent rumors claiming she's romancing Jamie Dornan, Mischa Barton claims she's single.
Set the record straight on the speculation, the actress says, "I think I'm too busy for men. I'm a single girl right now."
Barton goes on saying, "I'm hoping to spend more time in England, so who knows about the future and if the right guy came along. My mum and sister live in England and I love to spend time with them. It's important to be with people who understand my commitments."
Barton was reported dating Keira Knightley's former boyfriend Dornan soon following her split from rocker boyfriend Cisco Adler.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service