"I'm a Single Girl Right Now," Mischa Barton Says
Despite all the persistent rumors claiming she's romancing Jamie Dornan, Mischa Barton claims she's single.
Set the record straight on the speculation, the actress says, "I think I'm too busy for men. I'm a single girl right now."
Barton goes on saying, "I'm hoping to spend more time in England, so who knows about the future and if the right guy came along. My mum and sister live in England and I love to spend time with them. It's important to be with people who understand my commitments."
Barton was reported dating Keira Knightley's former boyfriend Dornan soon following her split from rocker boyfriend Cisco Adler.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'