"I'm a Single Girl Right Now," Mischa Barton Says
Despite all the persistent rumors claiming she's romancing Jamie Dornan, Mischa Barton claims she's single.
Set the record straight on the speculation, the actress says, "I think I'm too busy for men. I'm a single girl right now."
Barton goes on saying, "I'm hoping to spend more time in England, so who knows about the future and if the right guy came along. My mum and sister live in England and I love to spend time with them. It's important to be with people who understand my commitments."
Barton was reported dating Keira Knightley's former boyfriend Dornan soon following her split from rocker boyfriend Cisco Adler.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'