"I'm a Single Girl Right Now," Mischa Barton Says
Despite all the persistent rumors claiming she's romancing Jamie Dornan, Mischa Barton claims she's single.
Set the record straight on the speculation, the actress says, "I think I'm too busy for men. I'm a single girl right now."
Barton goes on saying, "I'm hoping to spend more time in England, so who knows about the future and if the right guy came along. My mum and sister live in England and I love to spend time with them. It's important to be with people who understand my commitments."
Barton was reported dating Keira Knightley's former boyfriend Dornan soon following her split from rocker boyfriend Cisco Adler.
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels