Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear Enter "Ghost Town"
Slated to provoke good laughs from moviegoers, Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear have both agreed to team up in highlighting a romantic comedy feature entitled "Ghost Town (2009)", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A DreamWorks Pictures production, the picture concerns a dentist who dies briefly during routine dental surgery and gains the ability to see dead people who ask him for help in contacting the living.
Production is being eyed to start by October this year under the direction of David Koepp who also wrote the flick's script alongside John Kamps. Koepp, who is also a prolific screenwriter, last helmed "Secret Window" for Columbia Pictures and recently finished polishing the script of Steven Spielberg's highly-anticipated project "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures."
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist