Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear Enter "Ghost Town"
Slated to provoke good laughs from moviegoers, Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear have both agreed to team up in highlighting a romantic comedy feature entitled "Ghost Town (2009)", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A DreamWorks Pictures production, the picture concerns a dentist who dies briefly during routine dental surgery and gains the ability to see dead people who ask him for help in contacting the living.
Production is being eyed to start by October this year under the direction of David Koepp who also wrote the flick's script alongside John Kamps. Koepp, who is also a prolific screenwriter, last helmed "Secret Window" for Columbia Pictures and recently finished polishing the script of Steven Spielberg's highly-anticipated project "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant