Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear Enter "Ghost Town"
Slated to provoke good laughs from moviegoers, Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear have both agreed to team up in highlighting a romantic comedy feature entitled "Ghost Town (2009)", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A DreamWorks Pictures production, the picture concerns a dentist who dies briefly during routine dental surgery and gains the ability to see dead people who ask him for help in contacting the living.
Production is being eyed to start by October this year under the direction of David Koepp who also wrote the flick's script alongside John Kamps. Koepp, who is also a prolific screenwriter, last helmed "Secret Window" for Columbia Pictures and recently finished polishing the script of Steven Spielberg's highly-anticipated project "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures."
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?