Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear Enter "Ghost Town"
Slated to provoke good laughs from moviegoers, Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear have both agreed to team up in highlighting a romantic comedy feature entitled "Ghost Town (2009)", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A DreamWorks Pictures production, the picture concerns a dentist who dies briefly during routine dental surgery and gains the ability to see dead people who ask him for help in contacting the living.
Production is being eyed to start by October this year under the direction of David Koepp who also wrote the flick's script alongside John Kamps. Koepp, who is also a prolific screenwriter, last helmed "Secret Window" for Columbia Pictures and recently finished polishing the script of Steven Spielberg's highly-anticipated project "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures."
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli