Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear Enter "Ghost Town"
Slated to provoke good laughs from moviegoers, Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear have both agreed to team up in highlighting a romantic comedy feature entitled "Ghost Town (2009)", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A DreamWorks Pictures production, the picture concerns a dentist who dies briefly during routine dental surgery and gains the ability to see dead people who ask him for help in contacting the living.
Production is being eyed to start by October this year under the direction of David Koepp who also wrote the flick's script alongside John Kamps. Koepp, who is also a prolific screenwriter, last helmed "Secret Window" for Columbia Pictures and recently finished polishing the script of Steven Spielberg's highly-anticipated project "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors