Jessica Simpson's Minivan Donation
Jessica Simpson showed the good part of her celebrity status, making donation to a Mexican orphanage she supports.
The singer-actress donated a brand new minivan to the Casa Hogar Elim orphanage in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico Sunday March 25th.
"I'm so honored and happy to be able to help," said Simpson as she hugged Mama Lupita who runs the home.
Simpson won a Chrysler Crossfire sports car at the MTV's Video Music Awards last fall but asked Chrysler to give her a minivan in exchange for the Crossfire so she could give it to the orphanage.
The children at the orphanage had no transportation after the van Mama Lupita had been using for them broke down last year. She had since borrowed an old truck from a friend, but that broke down as well.
Now with the new van Simpson has given them, the children could even watch their favorite movies when Mama Lupita drives them around.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie