Jessica Simpson's Minivan Donation
Jessica Simpson showed the good part of her celebrity status, making donation to a Mexican orphanage she supports.
The singer-actress donated a brand new minivan to the Casa Hogar Elim orphanage in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico Sunday March 25th.
"I'm so honored and happy to be able to help," said Simpson as she hugged Mama Lupita who runs the home.
Simpson won a Chrysler Crossfire sports car at the MTV's Video Music Awards last fall but asked Chrysler to give her a minivan in exchange for the Crossfire so she could give it to the orphanage.
The children at the orphanage had no transportation after the van Mama Lupita had been using for them broke down last year. She had since borrowed an old truck from a friend, but that broke down as well.
Now with the new van Simpson has given them, the children could even watch their favorite movies when Mama Lupita drives them around.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby