Pregnancy Forced Charlotte Church to Put Her TV Career on Hold
Charlotte Church has to, unfortunately, put her television career on hold due to her pregnancy.
Carrying her and boyfriend, Gavin Henson's child, the professional singer turned TV presenter was forced to postpone the filming of the third series of her Friday night program "The Charlotte Church Show" until an unspecified date.
"Due to her pregnancy, Charlotte and Channel 4 have decided to postpone the next series," a spokesperson for the show confirmed, adding "Channel 4 are really delighted with the show that is proving a ratings and critical success."
Church and Welsh rugby star Henson announced earlier this month that they are expecting their first child together. The pair decided to keep their tot's gender a secret though.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?