Pregnancy Forced Charlotte Church to Put Her TV Career on Hold
Charlotte Church has to, unfortunately, put her television career on hold due to her pregnancy.
Carrying her and boyfriend, Gavin Henson's child, the professional singer turned TV presenter was forced to postpone the filming of the third series of her Friday night program "The Charlotte Church Show" until an unspecified date.
"Due to her pregnancy, Charlotte and Channel 4 have decided to postpone the next series," a spokesperson for the show confirmed, adding "Channel 4 are really delighted with the show that is proving a ratings and critical success."
Church and Welsh rugby star Henson announced earlier this month that they are expecting their first child together. The pair decided to keep their tot's gender a secret though.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why