Pregnancy Forced Charlotte Church to Put Her TV Career on Hold
Charlotte Church has to, unfortunately, put her television career on hold due to her pregnancy.
Carrying her and boyfriend, Gavin Henson's child, the professional singer turned TV presenter was forced to postpone the filming of the third series of her Friday night program "The Charlotte Church Show" until an unspecified date.
"Due to her pregnancy, Charlotte and Channel 4 have decided to postpone the next series," a spokesperson for the show confirmed, adding "Channel 4 are really delighted with the show that is proving a ratings and critical success."
Church and Welsh rugby star Henson announced earlier this month that they are expecting their first child together. The pair decided to keep their tot's gender a secret though.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split