Pregnancy Forced Charlotte Church to Put Her TV Career on Hold
Charlotte Church has to, unfortunately, put her television career on hold due to her pregnancy.
Carrying her and boyfriend, Gavin Henson's child, the professional singer turned TV presenter was forced to postpone the filming of the third series of her Friday night program "The Charlotte Church Show" until an unspecified date.
"Due to her pregnancy, Charlotte and Channel 4 have decided to postpone the next series," a spokesperson for the show confirmed, adding "Channel 4 are really delighted with the show that is proving a ratings and critical success."
Church and Welsh rugby star Henson announced earlier this month that they are expecting their first child together. The pair decided to keep their tot's gender a secret though.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna