Pregnancy Forced Charlotte Church to Put Her TV Career on Hold
Charlotte Church has to, unfortunately, put her television career on hold due to her pregnancy.
Carrying her and boyfriend, Gavin Henson's child, the professional singer turned TV presenter was forced to postpone the filming of the third series of her Friday night program "The Charlotte Church Show" until an unspecified date.
"Due to her pregnancy, Charlotte and Channel 4 have decided to postpone the next series," a spokesperson for the show confirmed, adding "Channel 4 are really delighted with the show that is proving a ratings and critical success."
Church and Welsh rugby star Henson announced earlier this month that they are expecting their first child together. The pair decided to keep their tot's gender a secret though.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie