Korn Ties Evanescence to Co-headline
Family Values Tour is back this year. Korn's Jonathan Davis had announced through VirtualMTV.com that Evanescence is made the headliner.
Supporting this event are metalcore band Atreyu, alternative rock band Flyleaf, trash metal band Trivium and the newly formed rock band Hellyeah. "It's gonna rock," he typed on the computer. One of Korn's members, David Silveria meanwhile, will not be present because he is in hiatus.
The jaunt will start July 20 in St Louis and visit more than 15 other cities such as Houston, Oklahoma, Phoenix, and San Francisco before wrapping up in Washington.
Family Values Tour was created by the band Korn in 1998 and became an annual event that combines rock, metal and rap. Each year, Korn co-headline the tour while presenting other musicians.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group