Korn Ties Evanescence to Co-headline
Family Values Tour is back this year. Korn's Jonathan Davis had announced through VirtualMTV.com that Evanescence is made the headliner.
Supporting this event are metalcore band Atreyu, alternative rock band Flyleaf, trash metal band Trivium and the newly formed rock band Hellyeah. "It's gonna rock," he typed on the computer. One of Korn's members, David Silveria meanwhile, will not be present because he is in hiatus.
The jaunt will start July 20 in St Louis and visit more than 15 other cities such as Houston, Oklahoma, Phoenix, and San Francisco before wrapping up in Washington.
Family Values Tour was created by the band Korn in 1998 and became an annual event that combines rock, metal and rap. Each year, Korn co-headline the tour while presenting other musicians.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage