Korn Ties Evanescence to Co-headline
Family Values Tour is back this year. Korn's Jonathan Davis had announced through VirtualMTV.com that Evanescence is made the headliner.
Supporting this event are metalcore band Atreyu, alternative rock band Flyleaf, trash metal band Trivium and the newly formed rock band Hellyeah. "It's gonna rock," he typed on the computer. One of Korn's members, David Silveria meanwhile, will not be present because he is in hiatus.
The jaunt will start July 20 in St Louis and visit more than 15 other cities such as Houston, Oklahoma, Phoenix, and San Francisco before wrapping up in Washington.
Family Values Tour was created by the band Korn in 1998 and became an annual event that combines rock, metal and rap. Each year, Korn co-headline the tour while presenting other musicians.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7