Korn Ties Evanescence to Co-headline
Family Values Tour is back this year. Korn's Jonathan Davis had announced through VirtualMTV.com that Evanescence is made the headliner.
Supporting this event are metalcore band Atreyu, alternative rock band Flyleaf, trash metal band Trivium and the newly formed rock band Hellyeah. "It's gonna rock," he typed on the computer. One of Korn's members, David Silveria meanwhile, will not be present because he is in hiatus.
The jaunt will start July 20 in St Louis and visit more than 15 other cities such as Houston, Oklahoma, Phoenix, and San Francisco before wrapping up in Washington.
Family Values Tour was created by the band Korn in 1998 and became an annual event that combines rock, metal and rap. Each year, Korn co-headline the tour while presenting other musicians.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding