Korn Ties Evanescence to Co-headline
Family Values Tour is back this year. Korn's Jonathan Davis had announced through VirtualMTV.com that Evanescence is made the headliner.
Supporting this event are metalcore band Atreyu, alternative rock band Flyleaf, trash metal band Trivium and the newly formed rock band Hellyeah. "It's gonna rock," he typed on the computer. One of Korn's members, David Silveria meanwhile, will not be present because he is in hiatus.
The jaunt will start July 20 in St Louis and visit more than 15 other cities such as Houston, Oklahoma, Phoenix, and San Francisco before wrapping up in Washington.
Family Values Tour was created by the band Korn in 1998 and became an annual event that combines rock, metal and rap. Each year, Korn co-headline the tour while presenting other musicians.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says